Sign in to follow this  
sidneylo

Official Superfuture Portrait Thread

Some portraits from the archives... thought I'd start compiling them here for posterity.

If you're around NYC or interested in the project still, please do contact me via PM, email, IM, or mobile (+1 415 722 2940)

Kix.jpg

Darkanimal.jpg

Sphoxx.jpg

Dinomight.jpg

you have skills, sid. i cant believe i haven't met up with you yet to get my picture taken seeing that im in NYC as well.

Guest DUM

I already told you, I'm not feeling the series of shots that the kix's picture is from as much as all the others. But everything I've seen is very dope. Happy to be a part of the project.

I already told you, I'm not feeling the series of shots that the kix's picture is from as much as all the others. But everything I've seen is very dope. Happy to be a part of the project.

Thanks... I don't feel so strongly for that series too, but it resonates for people beyond the sufu walls. Honestly, that series is weak only due to the precedent of the other portraits.

I found that people are fond of the background contrast against the content of their shirts... place holders of course.

And Jermaine, not done with you yet. We have a bigger and better collabo later, yeah?

you have skills, sid. i cant believe i haven't met up with you yet to get my picture taken seeing that im in NYC as well.

Thanks. Feel free to give me a call next time you're around or free.

Thanks for spending the month in NYC, we got a shit ton of stuff done.

hey sid i might be back in nyc for a day sometime this month... if it ends up going down we'll definitely get together this time?

i love the shots youve got so far.

hey sid i might be back in nyc for a day sometime this month... if it ends up going down we'll definitely get together this time?

i love the shots youve got so far.

Let me know your itinerary as soon as possible... I'll be getting back into the grind this month... aiming for some light travel on the weekends so let's figure it out.

Thanks!

Sid will you get a chance, will it not be too late and would you do me the honour of taking my portrait?

If yes to all these, we have a deal!

I like this project, I think it's an interesting concept and I'm a fan of most of the photos in the sets that I've seen .. we've hung out a bunch of times, but still haven't done any shooting. Let's do it up .. if you wanna shoot in CT lemme know.

Guest DUM

Summer maybe syb?

The meetups were all fun, but it was cool to be a part of each person's invidividual portrait, definitely got a lot of good ones while I was down there.

Yessss can't wait for mine.

I reiterate I'd love to get a pic done ... maybe A/W 08 in London?

Very tentative.

Ideally I'd love to get around Europe but that's wayyyyy up in the air. London is defintiely doable.

Calling all Hong Kong residents... now's your time to shine. Making it official... I'll be in Hong Kong starting December 19th.

Please private message me if you are interested in participating in my portrait series.

Thank you.

you should probably just come to toronto, there's enough of us here that it would be worthwhile, hahaah

you should probably just come to toronto, there's enough of us here that it would be worthwhile, hahaah

worrrd. sufu north is like 15 strong and counting.

Guest DUM

Let's call it Pacific Northwest. I still haven't been to Vancouver yet.

in aussieland anytime give me a bell, we are strong and we are many!

I'll have to kiss some ass at Superfuture Central™ and hope I can mooch a free ride in the check-in luggage with Wayne...

I'll be in SF or NY around may, any chance getting a pic done:?

yeah, i graduate may 10th, otherwise i won't be around either city.

don't worry i may have a surprise for you next fall ;)

yeah, i graduate may 10th, otherwise i won't be around either city.

don't worry i may have a surprise for you next fall ;)

sid do you know if the entire class of '08 graduates together in the same place? if so, i may search you out and superstalk your ass may 10th. aka, my brothers graduation.

There is a department one and a class one I believe. Get a megaphone and scream out "AY BAY BAY" when I walk. I dare you.

There is a department one and a class one I believe. Get a megaphone and scream out "AY BAY BAY" when I walk. I dare you.

ill see what i can do.

i will also be yelling at my brother.

its at shea stadium? some stadium? meadowlands?

fucking weak that its not in washington square park no mores.

If it's at fucking Shea Stadium count me out. It better be in Tisch Hall in front of all the fucking Sternies cause I'm not commuting or paying any cab fare for that shit.

"This year’s Tisch Salute to the graduating class of 2008 will be held in the Theater at Madison Square Garden on Saturday, May 17, 2008, at 11:00AM. This ceremony is attended by more than 5000 graduates, faculty and guests. It serves as a festive and fond farewell to the graduating class. As part of the program for this special evening, one graduate is asked to address the audience. If a graduating student would like to be considered for this honor, they may submit the text of their graduation speech to the Office of Student Affairs no later than Friday, February 1st.

No specific format or topic is preferred. The speech may be serious or humorous, personal, hopeful, altruistic – a unique creation. The speech committee is, however, interested in a speech that has resonance for the entire audience, including the graduates of our 14 undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as parents, faculty and staff. "

???

maybe?

i dunno

i should probably talk to my brother. he knows, he's graduating and all.