Levis Japan - New York Artist Project

Levis Japan has a nice project in the pipes releasing this week. You can check out detailed pics here

http://www.highsnobiety.com/home/the_daily_news/archive/2007/may/03/levis_new_york_artist_series/index.htm?tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=27&cHash=f23063282c

They got together with Kaws, Tomokazu Matuyama and Jeff Staple to create special denim models with lots of details and customizations! The Jeff Staple one still needs to be revealed!

I just love the Kaws one! But as usual it looks like its only released in JP!

will you quit posting your gay ass site. i was just looking at it and its got to be the lamest version of hypebeast i've ever seen. you mess facts up, and you post a lot of shit without any criticism.

people have blogs and stuff and i can go with that, but you're just posting free advertising for all these brands, not to mention there's other sites that your stealing content from that ARE DOING A BETTER JOB THAN YOU.

if you're not making a living off it, go outside and get a fucking life.

That just made me laugh.

will you quit posting your gay ass site. i was just looking at it and its got to be the lamest version of hypebeast i've ever seen. you mess facts up, and you post a lot of shit without any criticism.

people have blogs and stuff and i can go with that, but you're just posting free advertising for all these brands, not to mention there's other sites that your stealing content from that ARE DOING A BETTER JOB THAN YOU.

if you're not making a living off it, go outside and get a fucking life.

you ever heard of advertising?