Sign in to follow this  
homi29

Ubiq Footwear, anyone into the brand?

The eL they have at chapterworld are just normal eL tho they do have the newer "croc" skin models (white, red, and some other color). The atmos collaborations are limited, and I actually prefer the actual colorway which are pretty hard to find now. I just know Sydney and Chard had the black ones.

^^^^what are those gizmo? im assuming an evangelion collab with ubiq, but more info would be enlightening. also arent the chapterworld eLs an atmos collab as well? in the pics they have the atmos A insignia on the leather strap.

I'm not home but I believe they are the "ILIS" model. And yes the Evangelion anniversary collaboration with Ubiq. They Did 2 of the same models but with 2 different designs. I'm assuming you are somewhat inclined with the series: one design is the Sephirothic branch and the one I have which is the Nerv symbol. I forgot what site I got them from, it was some Japanese Eva site that had updates on the latest limited whatever Evangelion related.I think it was linked to Rakuten though.

I hope that whenever the live action movies come out I can wear them to theatres.

im kinda on the fence about how the eLs look on

i wish they were either more of a pure slipon or just a midcut like a chukka

They are a hybrid between a slip on and a midcut. You don't really have to do much. Just stick your feet in and it looks like a midcut.

Personally, Ubiq has made some of the illest designs for shoes I have ever come across. Now if only I had the money to get my hands on some of those new black el's in size 9.:)

anyone that has ordered from chapterworld, how long do they usually take to complete a whole transaction, ie from your order->taking out funds->shipping your goods etc?

Got my new Atmos in.

ATMOS.jpg

wait i can use you as a reference, i think its you that has the sabakus right? what size do you wear in those and what size are the ubiqs.

Forgive me if it's been said, but is there any US based online store that I can get a pair of the Bro Ros in sand from? All I can seem to find is japanese sites. granted I haven't looked that hard but still. any help is appreciated. thanks. ps, i ordered the same exact ones as SB so if it matters I'll post fit pics when I get them.

I still want a pair the black atmos x ubiq.. Whats the actaul modal name?

I still want a pair the black atmos x ubiq.. Whats the actaul modal name?

Atmos X Ubiq EL

i might put up my size 8 for sale (this is the older version with the plaid, not really feeling the new one)

^^^ Thought you already sold those !!! Damn it why must I be a size up. Do you wear 8 in everything

Atmos X Ubiq EL

i might put up my size 8 for sale (this is the older version with the plaid, not really feeling the new one)

Thanks Chard. If only you were a size 9-9.5. :(

Sorry for the bump, but just wondering if anyone knows where (online or in England) I can get the ubiq's that itsmedeka is wearing here.

Or infact, if anyone is selling?

Edit - any colour :).

Picked these up the other day.

shoes01.jpg

shoes02.jpg

Black ones. They also came with black laces.

Sorry for the bump, but just wondering if anyone knows where (online or in England) I can get the ubiq's that itsmedeka is wearing here.

Or infact, if anyone is selling?

Edit - any colour :).

You can just pick those up at ubiqlife.com

Some of these shoes are really nice, does anyone know a place in ontario that may carry them?

I just got the black canvas high tops from Know It Nothing.

Same as Famous posted above, except I kept the black laces. I love the details on them--the leather patch on the heel, the fraying on the edges of the trim, and the elastic straps to keep the tongue in place.

The guys at Know It Nothing were great; good communication and shipped them to fast.

fb25a5ad.jpg

d4d3b4ff.jpg

Sorry for the large/old pics, but I like my two pairs. very suprised on the comfort level when i first got them. had them for awhile and the padding is still plush.

^^ is the first pic the fatimas? looking fresh as hell.

Honestly, I'm not sure what the total was. When I use Paypal I don't feel like I'm spending real money. :eek:

Just PM sufu member surri. It's his store and he can tell you everything you need to know.

How much were they from Know it Nothing?

When I use Paypal I don't feel like I'm spending real money. :eek:

LOL. that's how i end up spending more online than i do in real life.

I kept the black laces on my Ilis' too. They came up to $140.73 @ Barneys.

Wow, Barney's? I might have to call the one here in SF tomorrow to see they carry them.

2982589170098872658S425x425Q85.jpg

2799193660098872658S425x425Q85.jpg

2856925260098872658S425x425Q85.jpg

2174375890098872658S425x425Q85.jpg