Ubiq Footwear, anyone into the brand?

homi29

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GET THEM!...most comfy shoes ever...looks kinda like uggs but much cooler

yeh i saw you wear it in the WDYWT thread and they look so nice on you! Im not sure how i'd be able to get them as im in australia.

Did you have to get a japanese proxy?

Guest jmatsu

honestly, i owned 2 pairs 6 years ago. like someone said, i remember that they were very comfortable. i find their midcut and highcut shit problematic for those of us that wear slim/narrow denim. the opening ares between big and small, make the tuck impossible (they aren't chunky enough!) and tongues-in pretty difficult. this is a shoe made by street/b-boys for street/b-boy consumers. while i do like their aesthetic, the actual design of most of their shoes are almost impossible.

i got the 2nd pair you posted but in black. they're comfortable as hell honestly. i went to ny with a pair of chucks and sk8hi's and my feet were dying so i tried them on and immediately bought them. i got mine at reedspace, they're atmosxubiq

I got the same ones at Reed Space in January, after having chased some eL's for half a year. But I liked last seasons colorways better. Like this one:

Ubiq.0.jpg

• 5 months later...
Guest jmatsu
i do not have access to the EL's physically, so i was wondering the sizing on them. I wear sz 8.5-9 in dunks. should i get a sz 8 or 9?

thanks

rule of thumb. size up. get a nine. they don't run that big or anything.

Guest jmatsu
i do not have access to the EL's physically, so i was wondering the sizing on them. I wear sz 8.5-9 in dunks. should i get a sz 8 or 9?

thanks

rule of thumb. size up. get a nine. they don't run that big or anything.