Ubiq Footwear, anyone into the brand?

homi29

does anyone have a size 8.5 or 9 on the og Ubiq El x Atmos? I'm talking about the black with the houndstooth pattern on the side. I think the houndstooth pattern is black and red. i've been trying to find a size but can't seem to find anyone selling.

Those are pretty hard to come by...good luck. They are the old old seasons, but i haven't even seen htme with houndstooth other than black and white....hmmm.. pics of these?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apologies for the digression.

but, I went into my local ubiq stockist (Know it Nothing) with the aim to pick up a pair of ubiqs, but once I saw these in front of me, I just had to change my mind.

pointer.jpg

from a brand called pointer. theyre fucking awesome.

ok back to ubiq talk.

apologies for the digression.

but, I went into my local ubiq stockist (Know it Nothing) with the aim to pick up a pair of ubiqs, but once I saw these in front of me, I just had to change my mind.

pointer.jpg

from a brand called pointer. theyre fucking awesome.

ok back to ubiq talk.

Glad you like em. We'll be getting more Ubiq's soon.

• 1 month later...

all their shoes are one size only. If you fit a 9.5 wear a 9. I used to wear 9.5 in nikes (Am1's, jordans, etc.) and 9's fit perfect. I don't know what to tell you if you wear full size. And you can only really get fatimas through Japan proxies, unless the few american botiques that carry ubiq decide to restock...

• 2 weeks later...