Ubiq Footwear, anyone into the brand?

homi29

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The eL they have at chapterworld are just normal eL tho they do have the newer "croc" skin models (white, red, and some other color). The atmos collaborations are limited, and I actually prefer the actual colorway which are pretty hard to find now. I just know Sydney and Chard had the black ones.

^^^^what are those gizmo? im assuming an evangelion collab with ubiq, but more info would be enlightening. also arent the chapterworld eLs an atmos collab as well? in the pics they have the atmos A insignia on the leather strap.

I'm not home but I believe they are the "ILIS" model. And yes the Evangelion anniversary collaboration with Ubiq. They Did 2 of the same models but with 2 different designs. I'm assuming you are somewhat inclined with the series: one design is the Sephirothic branch and the one I have which is the Nerv symbol. I forgot what site I got them from, it was some Japanese Eva site that had updates on the latest limited whatever Evangelion related.I think it was linked to Rakuten though.

I hope that whenever the live action movies come out I can wear them to theatres.

im kinda on the fence about how the eLs look on

i wish they were either more of a pure slipon or just a midcut like a chukka

They are a hybrid between a slip on and a midcut. You don't really have to do much. Just stick your feet in and it looks like a midcut.

Forgive me if it's been said, but is there any US based online store that I can get a pair of the Bro Ros in sand from? All I can seem to find is japanese sites. granted I haven't looked that hard but still. any help is appreciated. thanks. ps, i ordered the same exact ones as SB so if it matters I'll post fit pics when I get them.

I just got the black canvas high tops from Know It Nothing.

Same as Famous posted above, except I kept the black laces. I love the details on them--the leather patch on the heel, the fraying on the edges of the trim, and the elastic straps to keep the tongue in place.

The guys at Know It Nothing were great; good communication and shipped them to fast.

• 4 weeks later...