Noddy

Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Guest jmatsu
The low ones are kinda OK, the high ones are too "chant" for me.

why? cause chant has some black footwear and some of his shit don't employ shoelaces? anyway i sort of understand why someone like you wouldn't/couldn't really differentiate.

why? cause chant has some black footwear and some of his shit don't employ ? anyway i sort of understand why someone like you wouldn't/couldn't really differentiate.

Hey now, I never said there was anything wrong with his fits. I just don't think anything he would wear would suit "me"

"too chant for me"

Guest jmatsu
Hey now, I never said there was anything wrong with his fits. I just don't think anything he would wear would suit "me"

"too chant for me"

i never said or meant to imply that you said or meant to imply that there was anything wrong with his fits. i don't care if you think anything he would wear would suit you.

just don't see the correlation of these bb's to chant. meaning that your statement of using "chant" makes no sense.

those bb lows kinda remind me of the margiela velcro lows on ssense right now. could kinda see u in them j

Guest jmatsu
those bb lows kinda remind me of the margiela velcro lows on ssense right now. could kinda see u in them j

thanks dun. the bb actually remind me the motorcycle sneakers (there's both a hi/mid or a super hi...coincidence?) that mmm did, but imo the bb is way easier to work.

i dunno.

only saw the kiroic for juun j shoes so far (ra13 and 7ny). some pairs are sold out at 7...

I think they too too much time to produce + sell their shoes (we saw the pictures over a year ago. dunno if they were for sale before the juun j collection)

Guest jmatsu

nike-air-force-1-foamposite-black-first-look-1.jpg

black foamposites. hasn't been posted yet? me, mass, and dum the only one who got love for this?

westside like the silver.

they both look damn great. all white would have been great too. oh well.

Guest jmatsu
Sliver is mad cool, are they like jpn onli or what?

silver has been released in the usa. black should be too. quickstrike status at most places in limited prepack runs.

puma-by-hussein-chalayan-high-top-sneaker-1.jpg

nike-air-force-1-foamposite-black-first-look-1.jpg

black foamposites. hasn't been posted yet? me, mass, and dum the only one who got love for this?

westside like the silver.

I think i saw the silver ones in A.R.C.

don't really need a pair of black shoes, but since i missed out on the all white dunks and af1-hi's that were recently released... i'm thinking the all black af1 foam hi's just made it to the top of my list.

wish they would just state a release date or sumthang.

Guest jmatsu

goddamn! wtf is this? when did this shit come out? is this limited? where to kop?

goddamn! wtf is this? when did this shit come out? is this limited? where to kop?

Sold only at Barneys and Belarus.

rad shoes are ugly pieces of shits. I wanted the heels. At the second I took them in my hands, I felt that there was seomthing bad about them. Tried them on. They felt just weird, quite light and the sole was simple hard plastic, shitty overpriced things.

Worst part is that the quality of the aldo shoes will be superior at his 1k heels.

rad x aldo ones will be $400 haha

rad x aldo?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah