Noddy

Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

^I have to agree with you on both parts.

I may actually be compelled to take a look at those when they release.

i tihnk i wear the white ones a lot more . theres somethig about white velcro shoes that makes me think 'futuristic' and i like that

if i give you my phone number and a box of pennies, can i join the hi-top vans prison issue club?

not to sound like a homophobe, but....that's gay (I mean the pants w/ the boots...I'm sure the boots are cool w/out leather leggings).

i agree. those metallic leggings is not doing it for me...lol

9superga5.jpg

I found these Superga's on Rakuten. Does anyone know any place in the U.S. that might carry these? Thanks.

these are hideous looking shoes...no offense man.

These are teh sex... damn... Now if only it wasn't so hard to get the good DH stuff in Vancouver, not that I will care a year from now.

i was going to get these shoes at this discount store called jeremy's for half the retail price...but when tried it on the jeans just don't sit right on these shoes...i don't know...maybe it's just me...

If it aint broke, dont fix it!

n508261927_94293_4904.jpg

you can't go wrong with these sweet chuck taylor hi's...

Didnt you hear? Theyre $500 shoez

YSL Nomade

eqzoom-1.jpg

Dior Leather Hi Tops

sdpc3934_vea_n0_03.jpg

sdpc3934_vea_n0_01.jpg

I personally like the white versions of both of these shoes...but what the heck..I still love these...be it white or black...

Where you get yours? size are out on most online stores...
Just got these in the mail yesterday. Jason Jessie sk8 hi's - the spin is that they produced the upppers with oiled boot leather so they can stand up to the riggers of motorcycle riding.

0f1b_1.JPG

Hey guys, I need to flip these if anyone is interested. They are completely deadstock, I haven't got around to wearing them yet and I need some cash for a trip. Size 10. My pair doesn't have that black stain on the soul that the ones in the picture do. If you are interested PM me, I can ship them out for $150 to North America, international will be a bit more. (this package is heavy)

I just threw up in my mouth

this one must have i got must have to be added to here now:

mastermind-japan-converse-jack-1.jpg

mastermind-japan-converse-jack-3.jpg

7.jpg

am I the only one to who these look hideous?

they look awsome when wearing them.

BW is love.

theyre mastermind x jack purcell

with zippers!

and bones!

Anyone know where i can find a pair of these Fred Perry boots or something pretty similar? I found these on ebay; they must be quite a few years old and I can't find anything like them online.

b1661bnb6.jpg

I'll agree there's a lot of ugly shoes on here, but some really nice ones too. I may not be qualified or whatever, but I know what looks good to me. Those Keds were nice.

I've been iffy on the high-tops so far, but I think I will pick up a pair of Chucks (I already wear One Star skate shoes). I don't give a shit that everyone's wearing em. Maybe I'll get one of the more unique styles, or just stick with classic black & white. Or find those Keds instead.