Noddy

Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Guest jmatsu

1192217b2yd2.jpg

these ones r nicerrr

good call diamonds (although there's no fucking zipper). i'm getting these.

Guest jmatsu
I want these a lot. ...

they look good on the screen, but don't do it. stick with the prison issues. these are just too long. def problematic.

Guest jmatsu

is there an optometrist in the house?!?

these joints are definitely g®ay.

Guest jmatsu

they look like a faded black, but yeah they're kinda gay too.

Guest jmatsu
these?

hiblack-34.jpg

i thought they were pretty tits

pretty good. i prefer and own the white bw's though. they look great, but the construction is kind of weak. i guess that's why the pricepoint wasn't that ridiculous.

^^how much are they jmatsu?

Who makes them?

FB...thanks for the info family.

How's the sizing on HARE? I was at their Harajuku store a few weeks ago and none of their shoes fit me well, I'm a 44 eu (10.5 us?)

I also found a place that sold German Army sneakers for the equivalent of 40 Dollars, but also only up to size 280.

9superga5.jpg

I found these Superga's on Rakuten. Does anyone know any place in the U.S. that might carry these? Thanks.

Hey Diamonds - any info on the black hi-top prison issues? They're leather, right? How much are they and where are they get-able?

Hey Diamonds - any info on the black hi-top prison issues? They're leather, right? How much are they and where are they get-able?

leather, about $70-80 and I have no idea where to get them... I got mine on ebay though.

Guest jmatsu
leather, about $70-80 and I have no idea where to get them... I got mine on ebay though.

lying bastard. you know where to get them. you just want to be that token guy on sufu with the prison issues high. it's about community and sharing, could you please quit the elitist showboating and throw a dog a bone?

lying bastard. you know where to get them. you just want to be that token guy on sufu with the prison issues high. it's about community and sharing, could you please quit the elitist showboating and throw a dog a bone?

im sorry nothing can excuse the way ive behaved

but i have been sworn to secrecy

the fellowship of the 4th strap will be displeased if i share their hidden vans store

i will be hanged :(

Nice, nice, damn. How about this - do you know (or could you find out) the seller?

And actually, do you have some pictures of them? Or would searching WAYWT (...shudder...) be the only way to see them?

Nice, nice, damn. How about this - do you know (or could you find out) the seller?

And actually, do you have some pictures of them? Or would searching WAYWT (...shudder...) be the only way to see them?

this is the seller... http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZfdm1979QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

and here are some photos

4pyyume.jpg

4tkrx4i.jpg

67x6vdl.jpg

Ah, you're a doll, Diamonds. Thanks!

i would be all over those vans in white.

EDIT: ftw. black shoes have lost their appeal...

these raf moto hi-tops/boots have been on the top of my wishlist for quite some time now:

00057m.jpg

i wish i could find a pair. or something similar, at least.

these raf moto hi-tops/boots have been on the top of my wishlist for quite some time now:

00057m.jpg

i wish i could find a pair. or something similar, at least.

not to sound like a homophobe, but....that's gay (I mean the pants w/ the boots...I'm sure the boots are cool w/out leather leggings).

i would be all over those vans in white.

EDIT: ftw. black shoes have lost their appeal...

i tihnk i wear the white ones a lot more . theres somethig about white velcro shoes that makes me think 'futuristic' and i like that

The Bernhard Wilhelm black hi-tops from this autumn/winter were hella fly. I regret not copping. Ultralimited too, yo.