Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

i tihnk i wear the white ones a lot more . theres somethig about white velcro shoes that makes me think 'futuristic' and i like that

if i give you my phone number and a box of pennies, can i join the hi-top vans prison issue club?

These are teh sex... damn... Now if only it wasn't so hard to get the good DH stuff in Vancouver, not that I will care a year from now.

i was going to get these shoes at this discount store called jeremy's for half the retail price...but when tried it on the jeans just don't sit right on these shoes...i don't know...maybe it's just me...

Where you get yours? size are out on most online stores...
Just got these in the mail yesterday. Jason Jessie sk8 hi's - the spin is that they produced the upppers with oiled boot leather so they can stand up to the riggers of motorcycle riding.

0f1b_1.JPG

Hey guys, I need to flip these if anyone is interested. They are completely deadstock, I haven't got around to wearing them yet and I need some cash for a trip. Size 10. My pair doesn't have that black stain on the soul that the ones in the picture do. If you are interested PM me, I can ship them out for $150 to North America, international will be a bit more. (this package is heavy)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll agree there's a lot of ugly shoes on here, but some really nice ones too. I may not be qualified or whatever, but I know what looks good to me. Those Keds were nice.

I've been iffy on the high-tops so far, but I think I will pick up a pair of Chucks (I already wear One Star skate shoes). I don't give a shit that everyone's wearing em. Maybe I'll get one of the more unique styles, or just stick with classic black & white. Or find those Keds instead.