Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

Guest jmatsu
I want these a lot. ...

they look good on the screen, but don't do it. stick with the prison issues. these are just too long. def problematic.

Guest jmatsu
these?

hiblack-34.jpg

i thought they were pretty tits

pretty good. i prefer and own the white bw's though. they look great, but the construction is kind of weak. i guess that's why the pricepoint wasn't that ridiculous.

Guest jmatsu
leather, about $70-80 and I have no idea where to get them... I got mine on ebay though.

lying bastard. you know where to get them. you just want to be that token guy on sufu with the prison issues high. it's about community and sharing, could you please quit the elitist showboating and throw a dog a bone?

lying bastard. you know where to get them. you just want to be that token guy on sufu with the prison issues high. it's about community and sharing, could you please quit the elitist showboating and throw a dog a bone?

im sorry nothing can excuse the way ive behaved

but i have been sworn to secrecy

the fellowship of the 4th strap will be displeased if i share their hidden vans store

i will be hanged :(

leather, about $70-80 and I have no idea where to get them... I got mine on ebay though.

Nice, nice, damn. How about this - do you know (or could you find out) the seller?

And actually, do you have some pictures of them? Or would searching WAYWT (...shudder...) be the only way to see them?

Nice, nice, damn. How about this - do you know (or could you find out) the seller?

And actually, do you have some pictures of them? Or would searching WAYWT (...shudder...) be the only way to see them?

this is the seller... http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZfdm1979QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

and here are some photos

4pyyume.jpg

4tkrx4i.jpg

67x6vdl.jpg

these raf moto hi-tops/boots have been on the top of my wishlist for quite some time now:

00057m.jpg

i wish i could find a pair. or something similar, at least.

not to sound like a homophobe, but....that's gay (I mean the pants w/ the boots...I'm sure the boots are cool w/out leather leggings).