Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

Just got these in the mail yesterday. Jason Jessie sk8 hi's - the spin is that they produced the upppers with oiled boot leather so they can stand up to the riggers of motorcycle riding.

0f1b_1.JPG

Where you get yours? size are out on most online stores...

I saw these when I was in Portland at Blake (I think) and they had plenty. I didn't like the looks of them in person, but I was lured in my pictures online.

Something that is starting to grow on me: St. Alfreds design lo chucks - they're some kind of classy textured leather number, but they've got red eyelets at top because they're a red product. Donno why.

I saw these when I was in Portland at Blake (I think) and they had plenty. I didn't like the looks of them in person, but I was lured in my pictures online.

Something that is starting to grow on me: St. Alfreds design lo chucks - they're some kind of classy textured leather number, but they've got red eyelets at top because they're a red product. Donno why.

They seems to be good at effortlessly stacking jeans with small helm :)

I got them on ebay. They are from the Syndicate 03 line, my first choice were the ballistic ones from the 02 line (seen a few threads above) but thoes are quite hard to find at the point.

Guest StuckOnStupid

i would rather die a slow death than wear converse.

what he said, but like...if i had the option, i'd choose converse. the larry johnson grand-mama ones.

Wow. These are brilliant! Who makes em? Are they expensive?

Great in black, even better in camel / brown

those are by swear and they do come in camel and brown but then again, were sold out instantly when they hit zozo.. the black ones are still available tho..

canvas pussyboy punk rock sneakers do not count as hi tops.

Each to their own. I'm a skinny white punk-rock pussy, so I'll stick with them. Though I've sworn not to buy any more canvas... leather Converse and Vans are so much nicer.

There's plenty of shit that I won't wear either... like roughly every model Nike have released since the AJ3.

Each to their own. I'm a skinny white punk-rock pussy, so I'll stick with them. Though I've sworn not to buy any more canvas... leather Converse and Vans are so much nicer.

There's plenty of shit that I won't wear either... like roughly every model Nike have released since the AJ3.

Leather Cons are the way to go if you must go with Cons.

I've never owned any Nike shoe since ever.

I should probably not talk shit about Cons since I love Double Identity.

Word.

Funny thing about Double Identity is they're easy as hell to get in the UK (about the one reasonably exclusive product that is in the history of mankind commonly sold on these shores), and yet I've never seen anyone rocking a pair outside of SuFu. Wish I hadn't banned myself from buying footwear until winter, because I'd be buying a pair of their slipons right now otherwise.