Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

just out of curiousity, how do you guys plan to wear these hi top sneakers? will the pant leg cover over the top? will u let it bunch or something, just want to get an idea on how itd look and y you would want hitops as opposed to lowtops..thanks

^ damn fuck, wanted those AG shoes so badly but sold out and never restock!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1159562_b_5.jpg

Wow. These are brilliant! Who makes em? Are they expensive?

Great in black, even better in camel / brown

149010_1_alv.jpg

keds title bout hi tops...who? wears them, if u wanna check them out, just thought id add it

These should be in my hands tomorrow--I missed the UPS man today. Kickass shoes for the right price.

6219-279415-p.jpg

Bought a pair of PF Flyer center-hi's just last week. Although the green looks look it would be overbearing, it actually isn't. They are a lot more comfortable than I thought they'd be, too. Really soft leather and nice arch support, too. I tend to pair them with my black CM's and they stack really nicely. A little more non-traditional than monochrome chucks and a lot less expensive than those achilles by common projects that i was pondering. $70 from zappos and recommended!

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/22422316/c/69204.html

wearing hi tops without tucking is like making babies without fucking.

don't do it.

SAY NO TO COVERING YOUR SHOE WITH DENIM AND

ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION.

Some Hi Top like converse just can't be tucked in.... well if your helm is like 16cm maybe they will.....

Some Hi Top like converse just can't be tucked in.... well if your helm is like 16cm maybe they will.....

Better off wearing Chuck His loose and with your jeans pinrolled on top of them than trying to tuck them in... I can't even do it with my Rakers.