Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

• 4 weeks later...
can the vandals be kopped outside of colette? i refuse to pay their rape prices. thanks.

Raf-Simons-Fall-Winter-2010-Sneakers-7.png

forwardforward has the black corduroy ones for $684 here

browns has the same ones for ~$740...

the last time i checked barneys in beverly hills has the black leather ones, but i would not be surprised if the price was around $700

colette seems to have the lowest price, $535.08, after VAT has been taken out...

all prices are in USD, hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...

img_8847_2.jpg

BBBrunoBordeseWaxedBuffaloSneakerA.jpg

have these been posted? not that innovative, but i like them anyway. shoulda kopped the lows earlier for summer. prolly kop highs for winter or just to have. resale probably won't be good outside of japland. who cares

The low ones are kinda OK, the high ones are too "chant" for me.

why? cause chant has some black footwear and some of his shit don't employ shoelaces? anyway i sort of understand why someone like you wouldn't/couldn't really differentiate.

Hey now, I never said there was anything wrong with his fits. I just don't think anything he would wear would suit "me"

"too chant for me"

i never said or meant to imply that you said or meant to imply that there was anything wrong with his fits. i don't care if you think anything he would wear would suit you.

just don't see the correlation of these bb's to chant. meaning that your statement of using "chant" makes no sense.