Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

pop_16689_leatherchuck-black-1.jpg

hand-made all leather chucks

saw these on the net b4, but can't tell if they r black or brown(look brown, but they r listed as black on various sites).

cooler than alota other new converse releases, but i wouldn't pay retail.

saw them at the store and if they wouldn't be 4bills i would probably get them. hopefully they will go on sale since they are womens.

can i find those nike macarons in nyc?

they can be ordered online, but i'm sure you can find them at mercer. white are nicer imo.

saw them at the store and if they wouldn't be 4bills i would probably get them. hopefully they will go on sale since they are womens.

can i find those nike macarons in nyc?

they are 2.5 bills atm lulz i would cop. (they are also my size concept)

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/2010/05/10/mastermind-japan-x-adidas-collection-preview/#more-113181

the design of these jawns look like they b the hot shit , but the labeling b dumbshit and masturmind aint & was never any shit (hero to some, never meant shit 2 me concept).

wish these was from like my main man, emilio or some shit like dat.

or maybe them jawns coulda even been from like those biker du's from neighboorhood and not b 2 wackstyles. masturmind ain't get no respek no nuthin in the hood.

don't shake me off, cause i just sayin not try 4 hatin. yo you know how pucci dun do. i r kop just cause i can. buuuuurrrrr

• 1 month later...