Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

the quality is like way worse than converse and the leather doesn't even look like leather. i had a pair like... 3 years ago and sold them quickly.

Can anyone ID?

tumblr_ky0m60OJXS1qashhco1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1269978855&Signature=YjvnB65T3%2F4VTta%2FHBLiutpFJfI%3D

tumblr_ky0m60OJXS1qashhco1_500.jpg

Possibly interesting . . .

EDIT: image not working - here's a link.

http://www.youmightfindyourself.com/post/397891932/via-eyesolation

they r ysl'z, wan' kop? sort of dont wear em enough

edit: nvm too small 4 u, fits like a US10ish (too big for me.. sorta)

it's weird i had the black velcro hitops for 2 years now and even though they're a size smaller than i should have bought, they're very comfy.

it's weird i had the black velcro hitops for 2 years now and even though they're a size smaller than i should have bought, they're very comfy.

nothing weird about this at all. i own two different sizes/sets for various velcro highs. it's simple really. you can adjust sneakers with a traditional lacing system, but can only go so far with the velcro. so when i initially bought my first pair of rs velcros my feet would move. my heels hitting the back, because i was not able to tighten them precisely to the point i do with a trad lacing system. thus there was more movement and pressure/friction esp at the heel. so i went down a size and voila!