Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

its a jpeg.

i didnt know if it was 'yours' ,it simply came up in a google search for the shoe.

apologies if this is a big issue for you but you should really get out more if it is.

it matters because usually people take their own pictures of the stuff they want to sell.

Balenciaga size 42 for sale in immaculate brand new condition with dustbag. for $400 shipped.

The reflective nylon mesh is stunning.

youre not gonna sell those shuz for $400 if freecat is selling his for $275 in the same size, lulz

edit: WAS SELLING THEM

Guest jmatsu
he attempted to neg me hahaha

he left me some grey neg calling me poor just cause i posted some converse in the converse thread. was just some wack retaliatory neg i guess.

90763.jpg

"Hussein Chalayan's new footwear collection entitled 'hybrid' is exactly that, a cross over between the aesthetics of trainer, shoe and boot to create something that resembles all three. The practicality of such an item can perhaps be attributed to the number of different uses the footwear beholds. The unisex range comes in five styles, four boots, desert, hiking, lace, puffa and one shoe, tennis all taking inspiration from their namesake. The look is clean and minimal with a chunky yet soft feel using suede, leather, and nylon puffa, in tones of white, sand, coffee and black. The footwear has been produced in collaboration with Puma; Chalayan was appointed creative director for the brand in 2008."

Link to other styles/colours

i like the new model, but as far as the wings, only white for me.

uuuhhh...maybe silver, but only at retail.

Ok, I like the silver wings (not for me), did JMatsu AKA sneaker pimp kop?

Guest jmatsu
Who designed them? You gonna kop like it's on fire?

your fav designer, j scott. i am not gonna kop anymore wings. i dunno maybe just to resell.

• 2 weeks later...