Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

Guest jmatsu
I don't really think you know what you are talking about here, in any way, but I just wanted to point out the hilarity of the idea that people would say "get the fuck out of here, faggot" in real life for the shoes someone was wearing. Shit is just not the same. In real life, I doubt anyone here cares enough about you, your opinions of shoes, or the shoes you own to say something like that. Here, we are talking about shoes and thus your insistence on having your voice heard on something you don't know that much about and that people here don't care about comes off as annoying. Unlike my dude jmatsu, I personally am not interested in arguing on the internet. Most of the time when someone talks shit to me, I ignore it. Faggot is a very common word on message boards. If I let it provoke me every time someone said it, I'd have wasted a lot of my life.

jmatsu knows more about sneakers than you will in your life time. I guarantee it. The great thing about sufu is how knowledgable the place is as a whole about certain things. If you don't know what you are talking about it, it's better just to read. I would suggest making a new account though; no one is going to take you seriously every again with that much red under your name (being a neg rep martyr is ineffectual and childish).

Don't bother responding to this. I know you'll read it, but I don't have anything else to say to you. The only reason I said anything is because you probably aren't that bad a dude, and plenty of people have come here with poor, ignorant taste and gained something from this place. Maybe you can too. Then, again maybe not. I don't care either way.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1720561#post1720561

Guest jmatsu
supraterrykennedysociet.jpg

Supra

Look okay, apart from the perforated leather and the sole.

if i remember correctly, they have this same model with other colored soles and non perf leather.

still sucks.

Guest jmatsu

has anyone seen/handled or have pic of the lv "movie buster" sneakers (i think)? i think they came out alittle after the sprouse shit. guess they didn't get any shine because of sprouse and the kanye monstrosities hype. can't find shit on the internet.

only saw them in two of the shops, but they were great. 6bills. sleek/minimal ,they sort of remind me of german trainer highs. leather/suede combination.

two colorways. the black being the superior of the two.

Guest jmatsu
adidas-jeremy-scott-fall-2009-sneakers-1.jpg

adidas-jeremy-scott-fall-2009-sneakers-2.jpg

black wings and new tongue model

i like the new model, but as far as the wings, only white for me.

uuuhhh...maybe silver, but only at retail.