Let's talk about Black Hi Tops .......

Noddy

Guest No Handclaps Please

^lol

puma black store on west 14th st. they only carry puma designer lines. i'm sure if you call they will give you any info. i believe they have every current model of mcqueens. they don't carry past seasons.

good shit

if anyone has been there recently and can shed light on the xmcqueen stock i would greatly appreciate saving a trip

I called them earlier today and they didn't have my size. I'm looking for a 7.5 but from what they said they had an 8. They also said that they didn't have the 30% off deal going on. So I'm gonna check back in a few weeks to see if they've restocked or just wait for them to pop up on ebay which usually happens if your patient.

I called them earlier today and they didn't have my size. I'm looking for a 7.5 but from what they said they had an 8. They also said that they didn't have the 30% off deal going on. So I'm gonna check back in a few weeks to see if they've restocked or just wait for them to pop up on ebay which usually happens if your patient.

bloomingdales has those and they're running the friends and family at the moment too.

do you know anyone else who sells them. i just sold some cp's with the intention of buying these the money and they sold out of size 9's pretty much the same day.

sorry not sure. what size did u take in cps?

41's in most. 42's in bball hitops. i figured 9 would have been good.

i have mutant feet. they run from 41-42. the soles on the neil barrets appear to be the same as the cps. a guy i know said they are, but i don't know if what he says is based on actual live examination of the shoes. i've taken a 41 for every sing shoe that has used that factory's soles except for lanvin, which i did a lavin 8. the lanvin 8 is mad generous, while the 41s in rafs astros and the 41s in cps are just alittle gen. maybe you could do 41s... why do you do 42s in bballs? i suppose it depends on the material/make as well, cause some of the newer cps have thinner and more flexible bodies.

anyway i ordered the nbz today so i will let you know how the 41s work out.