Sign in to follow this  
pwnzj00

Superfuture needs remodeling

1) All new members should be granted a trial membership, where they can view and not post for x number of months. This will prevent posts of simply retarded questions and people with like 4 posts making buy/sell posts full of Diesel Zathans and the newest SB's for resell

2) With this trial membership, there should be like a complaint system or something...so retarded ass kids who clutter up the board can be removed.

Just a quick thought...I'm sure plenty of people have better solutions than this, but simply saying "Alright I'm done with SuFu" is pretty lame without at least considering some sort of re-construction or re-modeling of the site.

Any one else?

agreed agreed agreed agreed agreed agreed agreed agreed agreed agreed

1) post count + membership length rule enforced in supermarket

2) can we somehow promte the small questions thread. it's stickied but no one reads it.

The forum should be an invite only and once invited, there should be a trail membership of a minimum of 2 months before you can post anything.

You know it's over the top when SuFu has more guests than actual active members, not just the fucks who are like "OH YEAH SUPERFUTURE? I FREQUENT!"

Fucking lurker fucks fuck you fucks.

edit after reading herpsky's comment

We should do something similar to ISS's buy/sell thread. Have to be a member of at least 3 months and have 100 posts.

And someone please lock the APC / DH thread in superdenim, that shit is ballistic.

I think we'd all rather have lurkers than retarded posters though...

The forum should be an invite only and once invited, there should be a trail membership of a minimum of 2 months before you can post anything.

You know it's over the top when SuFu has more guests than actual active members, not just the fucks who are like "OH YEAH SUPERFUTURE? I FREQUENT!"

Fucking lurker fucks fuck you fucks.

edit after reading herpsky's comment

We should do something similar to ISS's buy/sell thread. Have to be a member of at least 3 months and have 100 posts.

And someone please lock the APC / DH thread in superdenim, that shit is ballistic.

How about we just de-invite you

see you in 2 weeks

... in all seriousness:

supermarket does need an overhaul. I'm not sure what the solution is, but it's definitely getting too big for its britches. We're working on it.

If I could access PMs, I would provide a link, but a reference system would be awesome, I think like ISS? IDK, a guy that was going to buy from me showed me it. It showed every member, how many transactions, and comments.

I have a small question and I dont really want to start a new thread. Is there a way to list ALL rep's received? I can only view my latest ones

If we could restrict new members to only posting in small questions threads, or have a new member forum, that they can post in, before being able to post in every forum.

... in all seriousness:

supermarket does need an overhaul. I'm not sure what the solution is, but it's definitely getting too big for its britches. We're working on it.

Another forum I am on disables people to reply on the thread other than the original poster. This eliminates unnecessary bumping from questions that could easily be asked through PMs, and frequent bumps from the seller. This should slow down the speed at which SM travels making it a bit neater. I didn't like this idea at first, but I think the sacrifice of not being able to reply in supermarket would benefit us in the end. Replies to a thread aren't all that necessary.

As for tagging, right now in supermarket it's crazy seeing all the duplicated tags. For instance, theres "19 cm, 19cm, 19cm diors" just for the same product. I'm not sure what you would call this, but maybe there is a way for when you are typing in the field, suggestions for current tags are displayed on a sort of a drop down menu. I hope that made sense. Kinda like if you are using your internet browser and as you are typing the web address, the menu drops down displaying previously visited links.

Hope this sparks some ideas for you!

... in all seriousness:

What we need for supermaket is some open source auction/buy it now framework, similar to ebay but without the bullshit.

we have actually been working on the new supermarket big time. stay tuned.

What we need for supermaket is some open source auction/buy it now framework, similar to ebay but without the bullshit.

All I know is that if it makes it easier for everyone else to continually beat me to every half decent item on Supermarket in my size I'm all for it. (10)