Feelings on Oni's New Arcuates

ROYLE

i like the new ones. It does kind of look like a lee "lazy s" but they are still cool. I'd even go as far as to say i like these more than the old ones, which i liked, but definitely did look like they had been sewn on as afterthought.

i think they're ugly =[

the single thread just looks too small for the pocket... or something.... it doesn't fill the pocket up enough. they shouldve left it blank

no, it's nice that they put it on cause if you don't like it, you can remove the stitching yourself..

if they painted it on... RAH!

I like the new oni arc I liked to old one better. I am so tired of people wanting blank back pockets. If you want blank pockets pull out your stitch puller and get to work. I like some kind of pocket stitching. For all you nay sayers what kind of arcurate do you think they should have? (Don't say blank)

14357572984pw1.jpg

The girl one, sorry for the confusion.

On another note, wow that's the AE men's back pocket? I thought almost everyone I knew was wearing a pair of Edwins :confused: Good to have that clarified.

oh yeah

those are somewhat similar ;)

• 3 weeks later...