Top "No Way!" Twists of all time

broneck

memento was so crazy that.. i don't even remember what it was about. i just remember the ink tattoos and the scenes that would play, then replay. wtf.

Actually the editing was excellent. Each scene is self contained. It started off with an unknown incident ie someone shooting at Pierce. It ends with Pierce running into his room and hiding. It then ends and restarts with an earlier scene in time which shows why he is being shot at. It continues all the way like this to the end which is the beginning.

You can possibly re-edit it to make it flow normally from beginning to end.

On the special ed. DVD (at least here in the UK) there was a feature that you had to access by doing some sort of cheat on the menu that played the film in chronological order. I lived with film students at uni and they used to find out all this stuff.;)

On the special ed. DVD (at least here in the UK) there was a feature that you had to access by doing some sort of cheat on the menu that played the film in chronological order. I lived with film students at uni and they used to find out all this stuff.;)

They studied this in film school? Do they study Troy or Snakes on a Plane as well?

Requiem for a Dream was a shocking/brilliant/deranging masterpiece that left me seriously speachless. The end was particularly unexpected cause nothing went right!

The Departed. My mouth was seriously on the ground during the final 5 minutes.

The ending reminded me of Goodfellows near the end where all the main characters got their denouement. But if not done correctly, it would appear like an over indulgent director who spent too much time doing shit, realised he got to wrap up the film and decide to kill off everyone in the last 5 minutes.

Lost In Translation left me kind of pissed. I wanna know what Bill Murray whispered in Scarlett's ear!

I think it was "Fuck, I really wanna give you a golden shower...."

thats why she smiled

Lost In Translation left me kind of pissed. I wanna know what Bill Murray whispered in Scarlett's ear!

i think that the point is mystery here...your not supposed to know. like the whole thing is this big secret...either that or he really was talking about a golden shower...

i think that the point is mystery here...your not supposed to know. like the whole thing is this big secret...either that or he really was talking about a golden shower...

Maybe in the director's cut DVD Sofia Coppola will elaborate?

i myself just enjoyed the vengeance of the parents...oddly funny (DARKLY funny) scene.

I thought I was the only one that thought that ....It was unintentional im sure but hilarity did ensue. Old boy...definately..the last of the trilogy kind of sucked though.

What was the twist in pans labyrinth though..did i miss something?

The insane and endless twists at the end of ' The Prestige ' were fantastic.

Loved it.

ugggh am i the only one who thought the prestige was stupid? i swore to myself that if one of those guys came onstage in their shitty fucking disguises one more time i would punch the plot of the movie. it was like watching bugs bunny and elmur fudd for crying out loud.