Top "No Way!" Twists of all time

broneck

lets hear your favourite movies with a twist near the end that left your jaw wagging.

1.) Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back (the first time you saw it)

2.) The Sixth Sense (See Above)

3.) The Usual Suspects

4.) Brick

any others come immediately to mind?

Guest Airjamie
American Psycho is weird though, because its never really clarified whether or not he's actually killed anyone, or if he's batshit crazy insane and its all in his head.

I can't believe I missed Fight Club.

I WANT YOU TO WASH YOUR VAGINA.

American Psycho is weird though, because its never really clarified whether or not he's actually killed anyone, or if he's batshit crazy insane and its all in his head.

I can't believe I missed Fight Club.

Yes it did. When Christian Bale came back, the real estate agent or somebody told him they cleaned it up because it is a good place and they dont want any trouble. I think the same thing happened in the book as well, but I didnt read it for some time already.

definitely. old boy gets a big wtf.

Big WTF yes. But the incest theme is not exactly unique and the reason why the villian wanted to go to such lengths to exact his revenge isnt proportionate to the harm he caused.

The movie was OK till then. I think they should make an american remake of the first part of the film. Imagine being trapped in a private prison for decades for a crime you did not know you commit (very Kafka) and then released and left for you to get your revenge.

Bet it would be better than Departed. Bet this time the Oscars would realise its a Korean film and attribute it correctly.

lady vengeance was fantabulous however.

I thought Old Boy was better and Lady was just OK. Missed the first part of the revenge trilogy.

Think Lady was big because the lead actress then was becoming super famous throughout the whole of Asia for her role in a Korean drama series very different from Lady.

so....he hasn't? haha...see, here's why i'm lost.

He did slaughter them and when he got depressed and went to the crime scene in a bid to get apprehended, he was aghast that others cleaned his crimes and wiped off his slate and basically some didnt care about his crimes. It made him even more depressed.

i'm not sure about this inerpretation...you're saying real estate agents covered up evidence to re-sell the condo? this scene still needs clarification for me...i think he went back to make sure he didn't leave evidence behind...but there were people there...somehow i'm led to think that paul allen never actually lived there.

i'm not sure about this inerpretation...you're saying real estate agents covered up evidence to re-sell the condo? this scene still needs clarification for me...i think he went back to make sure he didn't leave evidence behind...but there were people there...somehow i'm led to think that paul allen never actually lived there.

thats why the scene is still ambiguous. no confirmation either way.

Yep. Christian was so upset. He did not go back to cover his tracks.

Think in the book, Christian's character was amoral.

In the movie, he wanted to get caught.

American psycho was a good movie, but i hate where endings are"was it real, did it really happen".

My favorite movie with WTF, no way that happens a bunch of times:

mementocolorpic2sv5.jpg

Memento is good and also sad for the way the 'past' Pierce deliberately conned the 'present' Pierce to continue in his crusade to look for his wife's true killers. OJ could take a leaf from his book.

Memento is good and also sad for the way the 'past' Pierce deliberately conned the 'present' Pierce to continue in his crusade to look for his wife's true killers. OJ could take a leaf from his book.

It's a pretty good mind fuck. Tells you how precarious your memories are. Pierce couldn't trust anyone, including himself.

It's a pretty good mind fuck. Tells you how precarious your memories are. Pierce couldn't trust anyone, including himself.

I think he had no choice BUT to trust himself.. ala the tatoos and whatnot. If he didn't trust himself, he may as well have sat in that hotel room all day everyday. It's because of the fact that he knew he'd trust his past self in the future is what caused alot of the movie to take place imo.

Yup. Turns out the biggest mind fuck and exploiter aint Carrie Ann Moss or Pantoliano or the hotel clerk but Pierce himself.