vaporizers

mizanation

Haha me and my friends had that same idea Selegna.

Anyway, like others have said, vaporizers are cool, but after a while it really loses its novelty. I would suggest in investing in a bong or something instead. Getting high is getting high no matter how you do it.

I have a Vaporgenie. It's kind of disappointing. I haven't 100% gotten the hang of it, but..

... just stick with a bong and buy really, really good sativa.

agreed. 2 foot roor + good buds is just as fun as a vape.

Getting high is getting high no matter how you do it.

Captain Buzzkill here: When you burn things, you ingest carcinogens. So a vape won't burn it so it is healthier. Bongs filter about 50% of the crap that doesn't get filtered when you smoke a J. Blunts are probably the worst because of both the massive amount you're smoking and the tobacco leaf you use to roll it. Baking with it is pretty healthy I guess cuz you don't burn it.

yeah bongs are definately the best (since im not too down with vaps)... then a good glass pipe.

i wish bongs were more portable though... my parents know i smoke weed. so really, if i just got a big ass bong and told me im saving my lungs they should let me smoke in my room. right? right?

man, i got pretty faded this morning, i was fuking ripped so me and my friend wanted some candy so we were like lets get some candy, then we got in the car and he drove so we were talking about this one candy shop in oxnard where we once got faded and they had a nice liqour store so we were talking and remembering the good times and oh how you come up with some good ideas when youre faded and before we realized it we had drove to oxnard 2 hours away from home to get candy.

Guest StuckOnStupid

the worst shit about pot smoking - aside from the psychotic paranoia and fear(for me)- is the culture that surrounds it. you motherfuckers and your vaporizers and roors and Supreme lazer marijuana particle accelerators and blueberrykushsourdieselbeezers & goddamn 420 million-man-marijuana-marches and "trippy" posters and whatever. fuck i hate stoner culture.

Why you gotta make getting stoned into who you are? Do you see me in a fucking paxil t-shirt? And these fucking volcano vaporizers you need to take a loan out just to get baked with no smoke? Why the unnecessary technology, macguyver? this is not NASA. If you want to ghet fucked up...make proper ghee with a quarter ounce of very very got pot and bake that ghee into 6 cookies. you will be crippled from the results, or ill give you $100.(not really)

i don't smoke a lot because of i get pretty intense paranoia. unless the conditions are optimal, i spend most of my mental energy trying to control my thoughts. it kinda sucks. especially since it is worse for people with family history of schizophrenia (which i do). however, i am looking for something to increase creativity, which is the only reason why i am looking to smoke. LSD has too many permanent psychological effects. shrooms are too hard to get in NYC. weed is prevalent so it is my best bet so far.... open to any suggestions.

If you wanna go the poor mans way then you might as well do gravity bongs.

Supplies:

empty plastic 2 liter of pop

bucket o Water

weed

Instructions:

cut a hole in the the cap of the pop put a small pipe or you can use aluminum foil with toothpick holes and just light the shit out of the weed. Then lift the 2 liter bottle slowly up until it fills with smoke. Take the cap off and smoke till you drop. Forgot to mention that you need to cut the bottom half of the 2 liter off.