vaporizers

mizanation

I've hit a few different vapes and really the volcano is SO MUCH better I could never imagine buying anything else, except maybe this one called 'herbalaire' which is just a volcano knockoff but for under 300 bucks.

Seriously the quality of volcano is very high, and most of the cheapo vapes fall apart and have shitty heat controls.

I wouldn't imagine putting shwag (especially the shwag around here) on one. Not many chrystals. And thats what a vape does right? Vapes the chrystals for the thc?

not necessarily, if your a true aficionado as Chris Tucker would put "WHO GIVESSSS A FUUUCCKKKK"

For all you cheap bastards....here the CHEEP model from PIFFERY SMOKES LIMITED

MAKE YOUR OWN KIT

1.Get a light bulb

2hacksaw half of the aluminum screw off.....1/2 of it you twits

3.pour salt on the inside and shake..to remove the white paint on the inside(this is for all you cheap bastards that use the low glow bulbs and shit)

4.get a 20 oz plastic of whatever and drill 2 holes in it.

5.place a straw in one hole and use the other as a quick release

6.place some of the mothers herb

7.place cap back on and light the mother fucker

8.suck through straw

9.and for fuckers like onemancult, remember to blow the smoke back out once you inhale

FUCK OFF ERRYONE

I once had to take care of my boyfriend after he spent the whole night hitting the volcano.

it took me two hours to get him home, which is normally a ten minute walk and a thirty minute bus ride. he dragged me to his old house, convinced he still lived there, not to mention started replacing random words with 'hash' (hashpoint, telehash, etc) and shouting abuse at police/everyone, then fell over in the street.

it was rather stressful, but I guess a testament to how royally fucked one of those things will get you.

in terms of price, the vapor bros vaporizer is probably the best out there

in terms of usage, and how high it gets you, the volcano wins...most of the time

BUT THE BEST

is the glass on glass bowlpiece found in most headshops that is made for a regular heat gun bought from home depot/lowes...and store like that, mainly because you get the vapor filtered through the bong (where the bowlpiece fits) and you recieve an even cleaner buzz

yeah ive tried the volcano one. its pretty rad. but somehow it seems kinda dirty taking hits from a bag. i dont know what it is. also, when people see you doing it, they think you are huffing some glue or some shit.

also have used the volcano... its a really clean and almost pleasant hit but yeah it does feel like a different thing. the high is different too, but not worth the pricetag; i still prefer glass

to be honest i like to mix it up with how i hit the bud. somedays i feel like doobs, some days i feel like hitting a nice glass pipe, some days i like to chill and hit a bong. but really for me, a vaporizer is rad in terms of how clean of hits and how fucked it can get you, but just dosent feel right. I like having a billow of smoke after that first toke. i like taking the shotgun on a nice pipe. and i like hearing the sound of a bong bubble. for me, its not always about how fucked i get. but rather the whole process of smoking it. volcanos remind me of some experimental lab shit where im basically breathing in air that will get me fucked. just too "high tech" i guess.

also, i almost always love using my pipe for the same reason i wear my jeans in haha. i want to see that shit change color and fade! same addiction sadly...

My stoner friends and I bought a cheap Volcano from a seedy smoke shop my freshmen year of college. Basically, it's cool to have to smoke in your dorm room and it gets you extremely fucked, but it loses its novelty after a while. I'm more of a blunt smoker. Gotta love them peach Optimos and Swisher Sweets.

back at the beginning of high school my friends and i go one and dubbed it R2D2 (because it looked like one), but the novelty has since worn off. you sorta lose interest in it - i'm big on L's, but i've cut back on my habit so I can make grades...

i've hit a vapor brothers and a volcano and while the volcano is definitely the cleanest and most effective high the vapor brothers does its trick, especially when you consider price. You just gotta get used to how to work it like finding the spot on the dial that gives you the best heat (not too hot that it burns the leafs and defeats the purpose of a vaporizer which is to just heat the bud enough that the thc burns off and not too low that it doesn't activate all the thc). Any of the models that involves holding the piece to the heat bulb (like the vapor brothers one) you want to make sure that you grind up the bud well and make sure you stir the bowl every couple passes.