Slimane signs with Gucci Group?

AA60322

Is it going to be cheaply commercial?

Cheap w/ extremely limited runs is the way to go.

You know how Express has this new tagline of "This Is Art. Wear It." or some such shit? Well, Slimane should open a store & the motto should be something along the lines of "No Drinking. No Drugs. Just Baby Food."

Yesh.

So what kind of discounts you get from belonging to PPR group?

no discount on anything from the gucci group :(

10 or 15% off Printemps stores and a few other things... nothing very exciting trust me.

2 years ago I worked at Haussman (Mkg dpt) and had that same 15%. I heard LVMH employees get access to private warehouse sales.

In the SDA group I work for now, I get at least 30% discount on the whole catalog, unfortunately I'ts more about coffe makers and toasters than clothes.

Guest Chocodove2

Hmmm...the only thing I find odd about this news is that niether WWD or DNR have a peep about it on their sites. They are usually the first to report on anything...but who knows.

So what kind of discounts you get from belonging to PPR group?

Gucci Group employees get 50% off at their home brand (whichever one they directly work for, ie. YSL, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, etc.) and 30% off at all other Gucci Group brands. (im a former employee)

Gucci Group employees get 50% off at their home brand (whichever one they directly work for, ie. YSL, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, etc.) and 30% off at all other Gucci Group brands. (im a former employee)

Do they have any policy about employees buying tons of stuff at 50% or 30% off and flogging off on ebay or to friends? If not, money making opportunities abound.

Also, I assume as employee, you have first dips on sample or warehouse sales?

Yes and depending on the company, you might have to pay full price and get the discount on your salary. That encourages thinking twice about it.

But back to Hedi: there are wild rumours going round. Is the gucci group thing confirmed news?!

Yes and depending on the company, you might have to pay full price and get the discount on your salary. That encourages thinking twice about it.

That can still work. You get a Balenciaga bag for 1000 euro, you get 300 or 500 euro credited into your next pay cheque, you sell said bag for 600 euro (assuming you have a 50% discount), which is a cool 40% off retail price when the bag is just released, not during sale.

Get another bag and repeat. This adds a steady income to your present pay. You can recruit your colleagues to utilise their staff discount as well.