Lost

broneck

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but wouldnt it be easier to cut the power lead leading to the Looking glass??

Plus, regarding Charlie I don't he's going to die at all, why??....

This is stretching it a bit but the ring has the letters DS on it. The letters' numerical values in the alphabet are... D = 4, S = 19 = 4+15 ...which are three of the "cursed" numbers. As you say, the ring could be cursed by the numbers. Doesn't look good for the 40 million Nintendo DS owners out there either though!

Guest StuckOnStupid

the lost spoilers blog has the episode breakdown up already. i had to read it.

this shit is gonna be ill tonight boys.

Guest StuckOnStupid

Well.

I am just fucking FLABBERGASTED right now.

This is, bar none, the best series ever to have appeared on television.

I am just fucking beside myself. I had niggling little doubts, and also full on "fuck this show" moments this season. Those doubts have been cast aside. I can't even comment on anything. I need to lie down or go for a walk or get high or something.

Fucking hell.

haha! i made comment about jacks razor phone...but did not get it. i just thought they fucked up using a newer phone. heh.

my thoughts too. jack using a krzr - but they know how close some fans pay to detail and debate over shit online so they couldn't make a mistake that big. i started to wonder towards the middle about it being a flashback from the future but wasn't sure until the end.

who do you think kate had to get back to? sawyer?

and the funeral? my initial thoughts were locke. he has no family. now jack is saying it was a mistake to leave and they have to go back, just like locke has been preaching.

possible candidates for who was in the coffin

juliette, dunno, maybe

locke, could explain nobody wanted to go to the funeral

ben, would be kind of stupid, why would he be in funeral home in the ghetto

michael, could explain why it was in the ghetto, and why nobody would want to go as well.

possible candidates for who was in the coffin

juliette, dunno, maybe

locke, could explain nobody wanted to go to the funeral

ben, would be kind of stupid, why would he be in funeral home in the ghetto

michael, could explain why it was in the ghetto, and why nobody would want to go as well.

i bet it is someone we don't know yet. but who fucking knows this shit is crazy...this was the first flash forward ep was it not?