zipangu treasures

tweeds

>All

Thanks for your positive comments for me.

There is a news regarding the stitch design and tab of SDA jeans.

You guys may know about it though, I have found their official comment on the web.

SDA has announced their comments on their official site that they have changed their stitch-design and changed their tab-design and moved the tab to the next to the front side of the right pocket. But the design of leather patch has never been changed even the two pigs designed on the leather patch are pulling at a jeans each other. All the designe is changed on the every jeans which were manufactured since Oct, 2007.imgeda95e26zik0zj.gif

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that update. This is a real relief for me because I've always loved the D'Artisan arcs and hated the idea that I would no longer see them. Double-plus good because they're the same arcs as on the D1325, the '45 Lee Repro. I also really like the new tab placement. Way to go SDA. Thanks again z-t!

Just received a super in-depth email from Zipangu explaining that their site is fully operating again (in Japanese), and explaining how to order in English, etc.

An interesting bit of the email:

WHY THE NEW STORE OF VARI IS DESCRIBED IN JAPANESE?

There are many reason why we had to do this. But we believe that this is only one way we can continue offering Japanese jeans 'worldwide' under our current situation. If there is one thing we can say regarding the matter is just 'to avoid from troubles' related Levis. We can continue to offer them without any regulations under the Japanese law if we list the items describing in Japanese language. Also we will be protected by the makers as well if we are offering their items under this rule.

Please let us know your 'Want It Now' and/or what is your nessesary information to make your shopping more easier on VARI in the future. We would like to send like this Newsletter to you then support your shopping as well as we can.

So are the purchases made through Vari now? I don't see any jeans on the zipangu website.

Oops, I guess you're right:

http://vari.ocnk.net/

I suppose this is old news then?

Zipangu Treasures Has Opened a New Shop with VARI to Offer Japanese Jeans

JAPANESE JEANS ARE BACK NOW!!

We have opened a new web shop with VARI again to offer Japanese Jeans worldwide! At this time, our site is basically described in Japanese language. But we will never let you down! We have prepared some helpful tools that will support international buyers during the shopping. Every items listed on our new site is priced at the authentic Japanese retail price (in Yen) so that every buyer who wants to get a pair of Japanese Jeans will be able to easily get them on our store. Also please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help. We will promptly respond for your question.

NEW VARI'S WEB SHOP OPERATED BY ZIPANGU TREASURES

We will take care of your shopping from the beginning to the end. This new store is fully controlled by Zipangu Treasures under the business relationship with VARI. We are sharing the database of the stock information to synchronize the information every night. Specific information pages related 'Registration' and 'Payment Info' are prepared in English. It maybe hard to find the links on our site though, you will find a text link at the bottom of the navigation bar placed on the left side of our each page.Please keep opening the help page to compare the descriptions between in English and Japanese during your checkout. It will help you to proceed your order correctly on our site. Some of our customers were already shopped on our site and they gave us positive feedbacks. Please go to our new shop 'VARI' then try us!

YOUR SLIGHT EFFORT WILL HELP YOURSELF TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER PERFECTLY

Note: Check-out page is protected by SSL so that you can not use Google Translate during placing an order. SSL is applied to 'Registration Page', 'Order Page' and 'Question Form' as well.

Please use multiple windows of your browser to compare the details when you place your order. Please don't forget to turn your page to the original page (in Japanese) when you proceed your order on our site.

Detailed Information for Registration: http://vari.ocnk.net/page/3

Detailed Information for Payment: http://vari.ocnk.net/page/4

New Shop Top Page: http://vari.ocnk.net/

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my SC40300N Sugar Cane's from Masataka. The man is brilliant.

It arrived just within one week from payment exactly as described.

Masataka is polite, amazingly obliging and so quick in his communications. If I'm getting anything from Japan in the future, it'll be from Masataka.

Thanks buddy, you're a legend.

Just got my SC40300N Sugar Cane's from Masataka. The man is brilliant.

It arrived just within one week from payment exactly as described.

Masataka is polite, amazingly obliging and so quick in his communications. If I'm getting anything from Japan in the future, it'll be from Masataka.

Thanks buddy, you're a legend.

Thank you very much for your great words for my item transaction! I felt a little shy.:)

Arigatou!

his thread was marked as advertisement and removed; selling in the supermarket for a commercial gain is deemed as inappropriate...and since his service is offered in association with VARI it seems to be regarded as equivalent to a webstore posting up unauthorised ads.

as much as i am a fan of zipangu treasures, superfuture has been operating under such policies for awhile now and measures like this have to be taken whenever a situation arises. however his service is still available, i am sure...

am looking for some measure of understanding from superdenim readers on this issue, and as soon as the situation is resolved i believe we will see some progress.

actually zipangu are all clear, we decided that it would be best if he started up an entirely new thread as it was a bit all over the place. he was banned momentarily while we sorted out a better and more streamlined system for him, so he'll be back shortly. hope that clears up any confusion.