zipangu treasures

tweeds

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for all you guys considering about my situation. I'm really appreciated. I have resolved almost issue then I'm back now.

I may rename my user name then I will offer the similar service again ASAP.

I will be back here again when I'm ready to offer my service.

Arigatougozaimasu for everyone!

Thanks for your super quick reply!

Yeah, I hope so too if I could, but I think I would better to change it for myself and to let my service keep running as long as I can. (Sorry for my short explanation about it.....)

But it would never mean to avoid from the minus image because of the situation recently I had that my account was banned once. I believe that it was caused by my fault and also I had to learn more about rule books on SuFu before producing the previous service. I was really appreciated for their terrific customer service and I learned many things from the accident.

Thanks

To all guys (bilmagio-san, giulianoa-11-san, Klangspiel-san, beatle-san, lilldavid-san, horriblyjollyjinx-san, tweedlesinpink-san, coleslawyum-san, superADS-san, edmond-san),

I have resolved all problems and I have posted a new thread on Superdinim as a sponsored thread just now.

I'm so glad to know you guys and much appreciated for all the support!

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys on my new thread too!

Thank you very much!!