zipangu treasures

tweeds

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about you guys, but my size 28 Eternal 872 are currently on "pre-order" while they are being produced by Eternal. I'm under the impression they have larger sizes in stock...but all us skinny kids may have to wait as much as two months while the jeans are being made. I'm sure we could all put on two inches of waist size way before then...who's down for a Superfuture McDonalds meet up? It's for a good cause.

p.s. I think the price and convenience of this site are worth the wait, all my emails have been responded to within a few hours and they really have some good deals. Besides, this just gives me more time to work on my other jeans.

I just got my 872s today! The service is nuts.

I ordered it on Sunday, April 21st.

Arrived on Sunday, April 28th. 1 week transaction from Japan to USA.

I highly recommand you to use Zipangu.

edit: oops. it's saturday. my bad. that makes the transaction a day faster? hahaha sorry

I'm confused.

Where are you in the United States where it's Sunday right now?

edit: oops. it's saturday. my bad. that makes the transaction a day faster? hahaha sorry

psch! ive gotten things in 3 days from japan. now thats nuts :)

I don't know about you guys, but my size 28 Eternal 872 are currently on "pre-order" while they are being produced by Eternal. I'm under the impression they have larger sizes in stock...but all us skinny kids may have to wait as much as two months while the jeans are being made. I'm sure we could all put on two inches of waist size way before then...who's down for a Superfuture McDonalds meet up? It's for a good cause.

i think the lack of sizes is quite normal--rakuten stores seem to run out of the smaller sizes very quickly.

p.s. good luck with the supermcdonalds

For what it's worth, he is adding new products practically every day. Given his excellent prices and great service, he may become our primary go-to guy in Japan!

I report on my 868's when they arrive.

LL--take some chopper shots with the 868s! ;)

Ha! It'll be my pleasure, but it'll depend entirely on their arrival in this week. My last chopper flight of the year is next Monday. But, IF they make it, I'll wear them AND my nice new Red Wing 1911's (courtesy of GregNYC). I really hope they make it, even if I wear 'em raw and rolled. :D

Hmm. Given the lag time required for any order for me to make it to the US and then back out via APO to the boondocks here in NWFP Pakistan, I doubt I'll get mine until the middle of next week. sigh...

My 868's just arrived. Super fast shipping. The guy emailed me with in a hour of my order. Pics incoming

EMS shipping:

Apr 27 Posting/Collection KAMAKURA TEBIRO Kanagawa prefecture

Apr 28 Arrival at outward office of exchange TOKYO INT Tokyo metropolis

Apr 28 Dispatch from outward office of exchange TOKYO INT Tokyo metropolis

Apr 28 Arrival at inward office of exchange CHICAGO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Apr 28 In Customs CHICAGO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Apr 28 Departure from inward office of exchange CHICAGO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Apr 30 Processing at delivery Post Office UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Apr 30 Final delivery UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Well, the other perspective is that the guy is really, really grateful for the attention. In return, he is adding items. If he remains as competitive in price, we've done mutual favors for each other.

Anyway, only the 868 - limited in any event - has sold out.

are the 811's that BIG has different than the ones from zipangu? if you look at the measurements for a 28:

waist: zipangu - 26.77 BIG - 28

thigh: zipangu - 9.64 BIG - 11

opening: zipangu - 7.08 BIG - 7.5

maybe the BIG version is cut different for the american market?