how much deez worth now-a-days

huecow

Why the fuck did did you post that in this thread?

The best use of asshole is literally as a reference to an asshole. As in, "This guys appearance is so poor that he literally reminds me of a hole in an ass," or "Everytime Clopek opens his mouth I can't help but of think of an asshole."

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good gravy guy. have you ever considered that maybe you take everything a touch to seriously and you're gonna end up with an ulcer? congratulations on having more posts than me. you're still a giant douchebag. why did anyone post anything in this thread? did you SEE the original post? It was about a pair of nikes. what's the post about now? holy fuck, there are some really stupid shitheads on here.

edit: I'm on no one's johnson. except maybe diamonds.

oh shit! here's vitimian to add more really stupid input on why i'm a dumb poster! have you actually seen any of my posts outside of supertrash, you ignorant fuck? supertrash IS useless and redundant, its about a laugh, not about clothes and shopping and all the shit that there are other categories for.

i reallly like how somehow all of my posts start out relatively innocent, and then some smug dipshit like vitimian or servojunkie comes along and says something like "your posts all become worthless flame wars" as though my sole purpose on here is to be a dickhead.

Onemancult will trade you like 48 Supreme shirts for that supple young baby on the right, there.

He's into that.

the baby is fine and all, but that grown woman is rather pretty.

is she interested in puerto rican sausage with a side of American citizenship?

plus, i gave all my supreme shirts away to indian IT professionals.

naw the baby in that pic looks like a fake to me, so many fakes on ebay, its not worth much.

How can you tell? Usually the fakes have really weird wear, they must be getting better at making them these days, I wouldn't have spotted it. Is the seller from HK?

I'm going to have to get legit checks on my babies in the future

• 1 month later...
herp is right, those are very limited as a lot of them were destroyed. $3000 is what a legit one is going for on ebay.

if i saw a pair of those i'd pay $3000 to destroy them too. whats with the hot pink, is it 1991 again? i couldnt see anyone but a 14 year old emo chick wearing hot pink sneakers.

• 5 weeks later...