how much deez worth now-a-days

huecow

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why sell 'em when you can be like this dude?

42ide0h.jpg

"“I’ve always worn my sneakers with the tongues out. I get criticized for it, but it’s all good. This way you can see the entire shoe.”

So far your answers are right in keeping with the dollar bills on your sneakers. [Laughs] I love sneakers. This is my hottest pair.

Are those real bills? Yep. I bet the Nike sweatshop workers were hoping there’d be leftovers. There are only five pairs of these shoes in the world, actually. They were customized by a famous graffiti writer.

Did you pay an arm and a leg for them? I bought them for $125 in California three years ago. Then I put them on eBay just to see how high the price would go.

And? I was offered two Gs.

But you didn’t sell them? Nah; I’m one of the lucky few who own them. They’re sentimental to me.

I guess you’re not too money hungry after all. Guess not.

Does your shirt have some great story too? I got this at Supreme skate shop in Soho. It’s a limited-edition collaboration with the graffiti artist Ari. I paid $28 for it but I had to wait in line for four hours to get it.

So pretty much no one else in the world has the outfit you’ve got on today. Pretty much.

Is that a faux-hawk? It’s a Mohawk.

Do you use egg whites to hold it up? Huh? I’ve never heard of doing that. I use göt2b glue.

You certainly defy the stereotype of a clean-cut businessman. [Laughs] Yeah. I’m going to have to clean up my look if I go into finance.—Kate Lowenstein"

So pretty much no one else in the world has the outfit you’ve got on today. Pretty much.

Is that a faux-hawk? It’s a Mohawk.

Do you use egg whites to hold it up? Huh? I’ve never heard of doing that. I use göt2b glue.

die die die die die die die.

someone on ISS just bought a pair for almost 4,000. It was probably because they were in a desirable size (11), but you could definitely get over $3,000 for those if they are DS.

LUCKY!

bullshit. i need to find my iss password/login now. i have a deadstock pair in my closet. 8.5