The WTF are u doing with your life thread

homi29

Changed companies to work for a conglomerate and now am in the career path I want to be in. If I continue to be where I'm in, in 1-2 years, I should finally hit the 6 figure mark.

This and juggling a new girlfriend, saving for an apartment (1 bedders aren't worth the purchase) and poor health.

Damn I'm getting old...

• 8 months later...

just quit my job. i actually ask to get fired to have employment insurrance. I know it's gonna be good money. Almost as much as I was earning, but ill have time to fix my personnal issues

im doing all kind of stuff. when people call me an artist, it makes me feel weird, i don't know if I'm one. I wish I could do so many things. I'd like to be an acress, have a band, paint, makes clothes. but heyyyyyyyy

i should marry someone rich and I would just do things without even thinking about money. but I love my bf too much . ahhhh life

i have no idea

im at a college devoid of culture

where i feel like im not a person but rather an object

where my education seems to come second to actual work assigned

and i'm saying wtf, while everyone is saying "go with the flow"

i feel like a total black sheep

i wander around the campus

and people ask my why i didn't call or text or let them know what i was doing

because i feel no connection to anyone here, however they seem to feel a connection to me

so i dunno

this place is nice

but i don't know if i could do 4 years.

i have no idea

because i feel no connection to anyone here, however they seem to feel a connection to me

so i dunno

this place is nice

t.r.a.n.s.f.e.r.

I just completed my undergraduate in photography, and I'm depressed that everyone else I know is back in school except for me.

I'm working on various projects that all pan out on the long-term side, so there are no short term benefits (money or otherwise). I do side jobs for friends on rare occasions and my student loan debt is coming after me in under six months.

Oh yeah, I'm playing Call of Duty 4 in my underwear, drinking root beer, and downloading music. Sometimes I get out of the house to get coffee…otherwise I just sleep.

i have no idea

so i dunno

this place is nice

College is where society places all people who are not quite adults but no longer kids…for anywhere from four to eight years.

You'll be fine, just don't cut yourself and you'll be okay.

College is where society places all people who are not quite adults but no longer kids…for anywhere from four to eight years.

You'll be fine, just don't cut yourself and you'll be okay.

lulz. i aint a cuter mang

when you back in NY?

suzie, wisdom teeth permitting, I'm shooting for march in MTL

lulz. i aint a cuter mang

when you back in NY?

I officially moved out of New York as of May 2008. I'm based out of San Francisco now, but pending said long-term projects and current developments, I might make a break back to the East. That being said, having a short term gameplan can make NYC a pretty lonely place to be at. I'm sort of hibernating at home for now.

I officially moved out of New York as of May 2008. I'm based out of San Francisco now, but pending said long-term projects and current developments, I might make a break back to the East. That being said, having a short term gameplan can make NYC a pretty lonely place to be at. I'm sort of hibernating at home for now.

yeah I remembered, visiting soon. I'm sure Eric misses you. :P

'07 grad, working at my boring engineering job in DC since then, but its getting pretty miserable.

taking the gre pretty soon and need to figure out if i'm going back to school, or finding a job. if i go the job route, i need to get figure out if i'm going back to ny (where i grew up) or heading to sf.

Well... My plans for the future reach into the next 3 1/2 - 4 years. I'm about to begin an undergraduate law degree course at a decent university. I'm a white boy who spent the majority of his childhood in Singapore, I learnt mandarin there and continued learning when I moved to the UK about 4 years ago.

I'll either be taking classes or self-learning the language during university and will move to China after my course to teach English. Will probably stay there for 6 months to a year. Hopefully becoming as fluent as possible, depending on how lazy I am.

After this I have no clue. I guess i'm relying on the unfolding of China's economy, my fluency in the language and my law degree to carry me somewhere.

I'm feeling very content at the moment as I just got out of a strenuous relationship and have a lot to look forward to.

Thats alright, you can still be Dad of the Year and make a solid investment at the same time.

You know how your old man never took you to the park to play catch like in the movies?

Well, now you can take Jr. Every. Single. Day. for. Six. Hour. "Bonding" Sessions.

Just make sure you withold your love every time he drops the ball, otherwise you won't ever see real progress.