The WTF are u doing with your life thread

homi29

being robbed, blamed. in the midst of training for my future (temporary) job. going to school. drinking lots of alcohol. never sleeping. oh, did i mention..BEING ROBBED. my life is splattered with bad fucking luck. say anything positive? PM me pictures of kittens?

trying to grow my biz in this economy — a fool's task. doing okay all things considered.

What you really need is a guy with a medieval history bachelor's and education master's. It'll take your business on a rocket ship to the moon!

Anyone have a non-teaching job or job suggestion for me? Besides selling my body, as i'm pretty worn out at this point.

• 4 weeks later...

Jeep I feel the same way... I'm taking a 5 classes a semester right now but since I had my language requirement done then all of my modern language courses don't count for shit so it's as if I'm taking 4 classes. I'm also required to take gym and a bunch of other absurd gened required courses that I don't have time to take classes that would help create a more unified curriculum.

So frustrated... looks like I'll be doing winter and summer classes till the end of my undergrad.

Jeep I feel the same way... I'm taking a 5 classes a semester right now but since I had my language requirement done then all of my modern language courses don't count for shit so it's as if I'm taking 4 classes. I'm also required to take gym and a bunch of other absurd gened required courses that I don't have time to take classes that would help create a more unified curriculum.

So frustrated... looks like I'll be doing winter and summer classes till the end of my undergrad.

Well... I'm done with classes for the time being. I still need a 5th class for next semester, and I already have class everyday, so my entire life is gonna suffer on the whole. I'm broke, so I need a job as well with flexible hours and decent pay. The only classes that will transfer from my school for me are my Gen Ed requirements, and I've got most of them done as it is, so I really have very little back me up wherever I might go, grade-wise. It's a shitty feeling.

i'm graduating at the end of this year with a B.s in biochemistry

i'm applying to grad school right now, but my gpa is a little in flux.

...however, I'm 22. I'm certain my life will be sorted out eventually. i can work damn hard and i know i'm going somewhere.

wrapping up finals... starting a new job on thursday, which I'm excited about. Seemed to have gotten the girl situation straightened out, and I'm happy every single day.

oh yeah, I'm 22 and I am only a sophomore in college. took some time off after high school and then gradually started building credits at a community college until I transferred for Fall 08 into a 4-year university. my long term plan? keep doing well in school so I can apply to UConn Law school

I'm somewhere between half and three quarters through a degree in Public Relations and Marketing. Despite the fact that I have really high grades I feel I know absolutely nothing about either subject. I dont study, except when I need to for exams and assignments, so thats probably why.

I have no idea where I'm going. I'm 23 and still completing my undergrad. The majority of my old school friends finished theirs 3 and 4 years ago and now have mediocre jobs/relationships/lives. I dont want that. The thought of achieving nothing with my life is pretty scary, but not scary enough to motivate me to do anything about it.

Not sure what I want to do in the near future/post graduation. I like the idea of working for an innovative company in the entertainment/fashion industries (someone big and at the forefront of marketing and pr innovation) or at the total opposite end I think politics/lobbying would be good.

If all else fails I can probably stroll into an advertising job.

One day I would love to be the CD of my own design collective or agency. Working on miscellaneous design projects.

No girls for a few years now. Cant decide if I care or not. Maybe we're both better off if I stay a bachelor.

I try to take at least one overseas trip per year.. so heading to Japan for almost a month on the 27th. Pretty excited/scared. My Japanese is non existent.

As for today.. I'm off to the cricket to watch Australia kick the shit out of the South Africans.... again.

I'm 24, recently got a promotion in work, and expecting another one in the next 3 months. My apartment (investment property) is renting out well, I'm expecting to move in there in April next year. Gonna be great living in the CBD.

Getting back to playing basketball and tennis. But the knee (reconstructed) is still poo.

Relationship is going strong after a bit of a year. Looking forward to the future and economic crash. :P

I have no clue at the present moment what I am doing with my life. I'm extremely restless and a lot of things have gone to shit lately. Though a lot is good, I'm feeling very suffocated where I am right now.

Same thing here. I think I've begun to rot.

yo no doubt.

my days consist of drinking tang and eating baklava.

Shit, I can't even stomach baklava…it's too sweet for me.

Well, I started to physically decay at school... 23 lbs gone in less than 4 months... feelin fine, lookin emaciated.

Well, hopefully the new semester will keep you distracted. Now that I've got no school, I might hibernate for six months and see what happens…you know, leave the house for food, work occasionally, and then read a zillion books to pass the time.