THE Mustache Thread: Challenges, Appreciation, Ridicule, Praise

dino might

*this thread inspired by icarus, crillz, and doky

after looking through my camera, and witnessing the growth in the growth of facial hair here on superfuture, i found no other choice than to bring out an oldie from the summer, as well as give live to the first and only thread on sufu dedicated entirely to facial hair of all sorts (but namely, mustaches)

DSC01137.jpg

-the dino

this is my current driver's license and is probably the worst/best picture of me ever. Ah, to be 15, tanned as fuck, and with the shittiest teenstache known to man. That stache was just god damn awful and looks like an extension of my upper lip. Doesn't even look like me. Needless to say, it gets big laughs whenever I show my ID to people.

2nm0vo5.jpg

damn, dino i didnt know i had already repped you or you would get more, that second pic is great you look like an evil twin.

it kinda sucks i can barely grow facial hair if i didnt shave for 2 months it would be ok, but not even thick. the worse part is both my dad and brother can grow full beards.

damn, dino i didnt know i had already repped you or you would get more, that second pic is great you look like an evil twin.

it kinda sucks i can barely grow facial hair if i didnt shave for 2 months it would be ok, but not even thick. the worse part is both my dad and brother can grow full beards.

thanks man, i love how white trash a simple goatee makes me/people look, its(growing facial hair) got its ups and downs i suppose, most likely a few more ups though

I wish I could grow a good mustache. My dad has had his for 40 years and has never shaved it off. No one in my family has ever seen is upper lip.

same here, going on 30+ years non stop. only my mother has seen him without one. he also grows a crazy beard sometimes.

full beard 2 years ago

oldbeardze4.jpg

FUCK YES! Cult, come summer, you. me. beard-off. you man enough?

DSC01091.jpg

All I got say is my kid would never, Ever be left alone near the proximity of Dino, he looks like pervert....BTW the mustache is pimp

kind of what i was going for... that stache lasted just long enough for me to take the picture and then shave it into a "chalrie chaplin", take another picture, and then off all together

lowery, thanks for the love, i dont think i can express just how much i love that first picture for some reason, and you can pull off the goatee much better than i, makes me look too trailer park in my eyes at least