THE Mustache Thread: Challenges, Appreciation, Ridicule, Praise

dino might

Tried to grow a mustache once. Tried for eight weeks. Ended up with a Fu Manchu as it grew down past my lips on the side but for some reason didn't connect in the middle. My boss described it as "scroungy." The assistant manager said that it looked like "a bunch of spider legs."

that looks like some form of herpes rather than a stache, which is really almost preferable to a mustache, they look good on so few.

why not put that picture to good use and start the herpes thread: challenges, appreciation, ridicule, praise?

My Mustache March 'stache is as luscious as regs will allow. I wish Mustache March was the same as it was back in the good 'ol days when facial hair regs were null and void for the entire month. I'd wear a gnarly one like Col. Olds' infamous "bullet proof" mustache, which is where Mustache March actually originates, for those that don't know...

511px-Robin_Olds_during_vietnam_war.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

bump because i need help

is there anyway to make my beard hair look more like actual hair than shitty pubic hair? about 75% of it puffs the fuck out (the more bottom parts). only looks alright if after i fucking wake up from having my face slammed against the pillow over night.

gel, moose, some shit?

edit - this only happens when it's maybe 2+ inches so i usually trim that bitch

Today is the Cinco de Moustache party my shop is hosting.

In honor of the event:

2462051811_2b55c6ef67.jpg

• 1 month later...