ksubi annual sale (in australia) ??

bourbon

Quoting myself in hopes of getting an answer and paying someone to pick them up for me.

...and i love hearing/reading myself.

Dude I can definately do a hook-up if we can work out exactly what they are and if they are available in Sydney.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last sale I went to was an epic failure.

It appears that they had a large amount of jeans made in China for the sale. Those were sold at $120 AUD. They were pretty sub par. The fading and was was far from subtle. Existing retail lines were sold for $180, ~$100 saving.

Considering it was a six hour line up, I didn't think it was worth it, unless you had reselling en mass in mind. It was great to talk to all the girls lining up and muck around and laugh at our selves, but I think this year I'd rather put those six hours into something else.

I'd only want some of the raw ones anyway ;-)

If you're going to do it, park near the venue the night before, head out and party and return at four. Have a few sleeping bags handy.

^Which one did you go to?

Last year I went on the first day - lined up for 10 seconds - jeans were $100 and they had pretty much every current style + some older ones.

edit: i didnt actually buy anything as I was looking for a limitedish pair and they werent there

The one at the church on Crown. I think it was two years ago now. I arrived at eight in the morning, with the intention of getting some brekfast and just chilling out for a bit. Then I saw the line...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure. The Sydney one was almost scrapped this year apparently so maybe not?! Anyway, I will keep you all informed and should still be able to do hook-ups for those of you not local. Might not be able to get a rundown of whats there or prices though so it could be difficult but closer to the dates (when i find them out) if you want to give me a tentative order and price you want to pay I can just get it if I see it. Buyers fee of 10% if everyone is happy with that. Free postage within Aust and cost price for O/S postage.

Oh and for payment, if there is interest from OS I will set up my paypal. In Aust I prefer direct deposit.

Ahh crap, this will be busier than last year.

I just had a knee reconstruction, fking gonna be on crutches for 4-6 weeks. Gotta give this one a miss. :(