MacBook.

MAC SMALLS

Gonna be getting a 13" White Macbook next week.

4GB Memory and 320GB Hard drive. Trying to get MBP specs with MP prices.

Is any one selling a black one with the same specs? White will get dirty, im just thinking of getting the incase hard shell.

get the regular hard drive and switch for a 7200rpm 320gb one. i had a 60gb 5400trm for 3 years on my macbook, i sold it on ebay last week because i bought a western digital scorpio black 7200trm 320gb. 7200rpm really changes everything. i also have 3gb of ram.

^i wanted to do the same thing for my new mb. i called the apple store, they said they offered it for 200 bucks, and that it would take a day or two. its a bit too much, i think you can get the ram online for cheaper (about 70 bucks) and do it yourself easily.

Yea just do it yourself... Idk if its any different for the unibody than it is for last gen MBPs... But I switched the ram on my last gen MBP and it took 2 minutes... Just make sure you got a small ass screw driver for the small ass screws

I bought the RAM from crucial and have been really happy with the results

just installed 4gb of ram into my mac

it's a beast.

i can browse sufu, watch tube8, download shit with transmission, listen to mp3s on itunes, and call some jbeezy with skype all at the same time.

it's a beast.

i can browse sufu, watch tube8, download shit with transmission, listen to mp3s on itunes, and call some jbeezy with skype all at the same time.

forreal? i could do that with my macbook with just 2gb. the only time it starts to crap up is when im doing indesign, illustrator and photoshop at the same time. i hope to upgrade to 4gb too so its better.

hey guys, im thinking of getting a macbook, (am using windows now but friends are pushing me to switch to mac), schools starting soon in a couple of mths and i was thinking, should i just get it now, or wait till after the apple WWDC in june for new updates?

it's a beast.

how hard is it to install? and how much is installing the 4gb if you do it yourself (USD)?

i have the basic unibody macbook and it sometimes slows down a lot when i have a few things open

how hard is it to install? and how much is installing the 4gb if you do it yourself (USD)?

i have the basic unibody macbook and it sometimes slows down a lot when i have a few things open

easy.

if you install a matching pair, 68 dollars

just another 2GB stick is something like 25-35...visit crucial.com

i had to remove the RAM stick that was already in the computer.

2gb x 2 sticks. i think the total was like 56 dollars from crucial.com

what a deal

hey guys, im thinking of getting a macbook, (am using windows now but friends are pushing me to switch to mac), schools starting soon in a couple of mths and i was thinking, should i just get it now, or wait till after the apple WWDC in june for new updates?

just wait until 2012. I hear something new is coming out then.

are MBP really worth the extra dough or is modifying a MB (say faster HD [how difficult is this?] & 4gb or RAM) plausible?

depends if you need firewire? want the extra power on the main processor. I need both frankly, also you can run the LED cinema display on the macbook so that is cool