MacBook.

MAC SMALLS

lol...my white iphone is stained blue. All the cracks in the casing show up real nice thanks to the indigo.

broke the screen and replaced that. My phone has chunks missing off the corners

sooo i took my macbook in to get the hd switched out, i need to put back my music on my itunes. do you guys know any transfer programs to do it with? last time i used senuti but now i suppose it's only letting you transfer 1000 songs and i've got double that. pewwww, help a sista out.

Girl im seeing dropped my macbook and dented the crap out of the aluminium back right corner including the screen.

It works fine but does not close as well.

Is it expensive getting the case replaced?

Whats the chance internal damage is done?

i changed the top cover myself, it cost me $35 on ebay for the part, but i broke the screen backlighting connector which now need something over it to keep functioning...

be careful and everything will be fine.

dayummm, you ever have probs with the home button not working? or registering a single press as a double and popping up the ipod menu thing

ya man, same shit happened to my phone. Dropped it a few times...got some redbull up in there too. When the redbull got into the bottom of the phone (where you connect it to charge/sync) the phone displayed the "this accessory is not recognized by apple" pop-up screen

my home button sticks and does all kinds of goofy things. The phone randomly "searches" for reception in areas that i know i have full 3g service. Sometimes the phone will lock and turn black and you cxant do anything to the phone until you do a hard shut down

in all fairness, i treat my phone like shit

sooo i took my macbook in to get the hd switched out, i need to put back my music on my itunes. do you guys know any transfer programs to do it with? last time i used senuti but now i suppose it's only letting you transfer 1000 songs and i've got double that. pewwww, help a sista out.

how much did it cost u to get your hd replaced? i did it myself the other day because its actually pretty easy with the right tools and i was wondering how much they [over]charge

Since we on the subject of problems on our macbooks

-My optical drive wont eject my disk

-Im getting 'pitting' on my palm rest

-My battery literally lasts ~10 minutes

Other than that, im almost three years in with about everyday use and everything else is running good... Just need a new battery

i must have used it like 10 times so i removed it. i needed it last week to rip a cd but my flatmate did it for me. if i ever find it i might put it back in.

Why would anybody be pissed off? The new $2000 option is better than the old $2000 option, they added a cheaper 15" for those who want a bigger screen but don't need the extra features, the unibody 13" got cheaper and faster, and the price of the 17" went from stupidly overpriced to slightly overpriced.

i mean they are still pretty expensive (the cheapest 15" has literally no reason to be more expensive than the 13", they surely cost the exact same amount to make) but it's better than before.

i love mac osx and shit but i'll never buy one of the new macbook that are available. it's expensive, doesn't look that good imo, doesn't have this pro feeling anymore. i just wish my macbook wasn't that fucked.

im always surprised by people that hate on the new design. Whenever someone sees my mbp they always comment on how much more sleeker it looks compared to the old ones. the older ones look clunky imo. I do still dig the old 17 inch powerbooks though