MacBook.

MAC SMALLS

^i think i've seen one before. My friend has an incase sleeve, but people have been saying they don't fit well. by the way, senuti and podtomac fucked with my ipod real bad. my macbook kept on freezing (i got the higher end one though) and when i turned on my ipod, it said that i had no music. the music was still on my ipod, but i couldn't listen to it on my ipod. i then used ipodrip which didn't work at first but then i deleted 7000 songs i dont listen to and it worked. and then i reformatted. i also tried tuneaid, something like imacipodrip, ipoddisk, and another one. so for those who are looking to copy their music to their mac, get ipodrip.

ha thats crazy. i had no problem with it at all

did u read the instructions on their site before you used it?

use supposed to hold down command and option ( i think or its something like that) right when your plugging in your ipod so it sees it as a external hard drive

ha thats crazy. i had no problem with it at all

did u read the instructions on their site before you used it?

use supposed to hold down command and option ( i think or its something like that) right when your plugging in your ipod so it sees it as a external hard drive

haha maybe i shouldve. i never read intructions anyways. the macbook's working real well now, i love the illuminated keyboard.

edit: although my microsoft office wasnt working so i had to reinstall and use 2 out of my 3 product keys.... what a waste.

lulz. It's a black computer...

It's lighter, faster, and cost about 1/4 that of an Air. It'll be pretty once it's running OSX and I put the Apple sticker on it.

does hackintoshing fully allow compatibility? (im guessing no right..?)

why don't you get an apple computer instead of laser engraving it ? i mean, it's like buying an asus and putting a hewlett-packard sticker on it. it sounds that ridiculous and laughable.

hackintosh is alright, especially on this kinda machine, but putting an apple sticker on it is stupid and will make you look like a douche with your computer.

fair enough. i still wouldn't put the sticker tho.

i've got an asus eeepc and i've put windows xp on it and didn't put any sticker on it.

for those who have a mb/mbp, do you find the usual 2 usb ports not enough?

i'm thinking of getting a usb hub, but not so many are reliable

im fine with 2 but it does pose a problem for me when i have a flash drive thats pretty thick and i either have to take out the other usb and deal with it like that

i have to say, after about 3 or 4 days of using my macbook, i have never touched anything this good. the build quality is incredible, i didnt realize it at first cause i was baked and tired but it really is amazing. the freezing because of my ipod threw me off a bit but really if anyone looking for a new computer, buy this thing right away.