NBA Basketball

hamham3001

agreed. and that's really saying something.

Really I hate any fanbase that likes winning more than they like their team. I don't really get the impression that most Lakers fans actually give a shit about basketball/the players on the team (perhaps minus creeper rapesnake)/etc. If the Clippers' and the Lakers' records were reversed I wouldn't be surprised to see more than a few Lakers fans make the switch...

They just care about winning, and then usually gloating. Which I guess is fine, winning is good. But Lakers fans seem to care about winning at the expense of understanding why they won.

Not that they are unique. I grew up in Massachusetts and Celtics fans are similar, if not quite so myopic...

anyhow. Let's go Suns.

the lakers are way more historic than the bitch ass clips. what the fuck is wrong for rooting for your home town? i dont know any laker fans that live outside of socal and my norcal homies are kings/warrior fans.

just like how fools like the dodgers cuz they are from la.

or even a better example... die hard raider fans... raiders suck so bad but their fanbase is still huge.

so fuck the suns.

agreed. and that's really saying something.

Really I hate any fanbase that likes winning more than they like their team. I don't really get the impression that most Lakers fans actually give a shit about basketball/the players on the team (perhaps minus creeper rapesnake)/etc. If the Clippers' and the Lakers' records were reversed I wouldn't be surprised to see more than a few Lakers fans make the switch...

They just care about winning, and then usually gloating. Which I guess is fine, winning is good. But Lakers fans seem to care about winning at the expense of understanding why they won.

Not that they are unique. I grew up in Massachusetts and Celtics fans are similar, if not quite so myopic...

anyhow. Let's go Suns.

a classic example of why laker hate is more annoying that laker hype now.

alot of nonlaker fans automatically assume that the laker fanbase is for the most part fairweather, bandwagoned, ignorant shit. its funny i used to think like this guy but since moving to la i realized that the love is just real. yeah the gasol trade may have upped morale but lakers are such a successful franchise that most of the "fairweather" fans right now were fans in the 3peat era, magic johnson era. the only bandwagon fans i know of are the ones that were too young to have been fans in the earlier days. of course success will draw new fans and NO even if you dont know shit about the game you can still enjoy watching it. still, the lakers have consistently had the highest season ticket renewal rates. even in the dark days the lakers fans had a 35ppg kobe with the historical 81 night. yes kobe is a glorified chucker but the rape thing is stupid. that bitch was a golddigging slut who gives a fuck. dissing another teams fans is always classless unless they chant cancer when derek fisher goes to the charity stripe.

go bobcats

damn, is it even possible to defend kobe? good game though.

about the laker fans. I dont hate the lakers at all really, im a huge fan of the sport and i respect the lakers for being a great team. I just dont like the some of the fans they attract. Most of the laker fans i know dont know much about basketball, all they can do is talk about kobe.

but im from jersey, so the fans here are different from the ones in LA.