NBA Basketball

hamham3001

this should have been posted two weeks ago. sick stuff from steph curry.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q0d0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q0d0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

David Lee is turning into such stat padding bitch who pushes his own teammates out of the way for rebounds

Yea, but he's still a good player besides that fact. I can't wait for him to develop a better shot, and the knicks better keep him somehow

The mavs are ridiculously stacked at every position

They have role players who would be starters on playoff teams.

That trade really did some disgusting things for the team.

As long as we are healthy by the time the playoffs roll around, it should be a lot of fun.

I still miss Josh, though. JHo always been my du.

^ that's true but I feel there are certain games (considering I follow the clippers) that are easy to bet on. ie clippers vs. suns, hornets, magic, houston, etc. and if you do money line you just pick the winner straight up although obviously you risk alot more than you win but If you bet enough I would think it's easy to make some money.

edit: I know the spurs are going to win no matter what, the clips have literally never won at the AT&T center ever. but if it ends up garbage time for most of the 4th the clippers might go on a run against the scrubs...