NBA Basketball

hamham3001

i wouldnt mind the kings moving tmac to the knicks. i just want a draft pick and landry for martin. i would be content with that. just dont want jeffereice or curry back. ideally lee but i dont see that happening.

the knicks give out lottery picks like its candy

i don't see jordan hill developing into anything meaningful so I'm fine with that.

not sure why the rockets would make this deal though. jeffries fucks their cap space for FA '10 and they need someone other than yao to carry that team

the knicks give out lottery picks like its candy

i don't see jordan hill developing into anything meaningful so I'm fine with that.

not sure why the rockets would make this deal though. jeffries fucks their cap space for FA '10 and they need someone other than yao to carry that team

donnie walsh doing his best Isaiah impression.

man...i wish the kings would get better players.

amare stoudemaire for kings?

i dont want amare. dude avgs 8 rebs a game. like barkley says if you cant avg 10 rebs a game you dont deserve a max deal. plus he plays for the run and gun suns. if you cant get 10 rebs there he wont get 10 rebs in a half court set.

watching the kings this year is better than watching the kings last year. at least this year they have a shot every game. last year it was just a joke that wasnt worth watching at all

i dont want amare. dude avgs 8 rebs a game. like barkley says if you cant avg 10 rebs a game you dont deserve a max deal. plus he plays for the run and gun suns. if you cant get 10 rebs there he wont get 10 rebs in a half court set.

watching the kings this year is better than watching the kings last year. at least this year they have a shot every game. last year it was just a joke that wasnt worth watching at all

well Tyreke needs a big man he can play with. it's true that this year was way better than last year. I just hope we get some good players for next year...

although I doubt we'll get john wall since his ass is probably going to NJ...

kings need a true pg. john wall would be sick but at the same time i question how he would fit with tyreke. certainly a good problem to have but they both seem to need the ball in their hands to create as neither are really a true pass first pg

kings definitely need a low post threat. i think something like david lee is more obtainable since either way the kings are going to have to overpay to get any FA to come to Sac