NBA Basketball

hamham3001

fuck sa

that was so fuckin boring. even SA's attempt to make it interesting fucked up - that alley oop to Timmy... dude can't even jump.

I wanna man hump Doobie.

Side Show Bob showed more energy than both teams combined.

LBJ needs to stop fuckin around with his nose and starting playing ball. Get to the basket already. What's wrong with him? Does he need to be down 0-2 to wake up again?

And fuck Mr. Parker. Fuckin Eva...

fuck sa

The spurs are fun to watch. If you watch games including the regular season 3-4 times per week, the cavs are terrible entertainment(save for 3-4 lebron plays per game). People drink way too much kool aid.

mike brown is garbage; he did nothing to help lebron offensively. no iso, no post setup, and lebron having to create all the offense and bring the ball downcourt is embarassing. brown fuckin' has lebron james on his team and he can't make adjustments during the game to help his catalyst player get above 0% shooting. i think i saw a baseline curl once, though i'd give james the credit.

i hope to see some jordanesque lebron before it's all done, or at least some triple overtime, 133-132 final score shit to end it.

WOW

Did you just say the Spurs are fun to watch? They are the absolute most dull team in the entire league. Watching them play is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. Nothing but a team of euro trash floppers. If i'm forced to watch that big dope Duncan cry and complain one more time about a foul called on him, i may have to break my television.

If i even begin to elaborate on my hate for this squad my blood seems to thicken. I will say this though, Bruce Bowen should not be on an NBA roster and Ginobili is a bald flopping rat bastard

rant/

I think the spurs are fun to watch as well. I love how they can frustrate every "second coming of Jordan."

My only gripe, is that they're only team in the NBA that ALLOWED to play defense the way they do.

If every team was allowed to handcheck and defend in the paint, nba would be awesome again.

i forgot which broadcaster (jackson maybe?)...but he said you have to give ginobli all the credit for the acting job. fuck that; broadcasters are neck deep in players' anals. just take out the actual drawn line for the restricted area and let people get dunked on, a la jordan era. no one remembers what a charge really feels like anymore. mavs/warriors series, foyle should have murdered the flop out of harris. some huge benchwarmer for the cavs should do the same to ginobli already.

cavs are done. pathetic play on lebron's part. he's not at jordan's level (yet), not even close. he's not even at kobe's level. why can't nba player's drain open shots?

but the only thing that stung was donyell marshall saying he was never on a good team until now. he's a fuckin' nobody in the first place and doesn't help any team he's on. he's hired for rebounds and tre's, that's it. even so, he's bowen minus the defense and minus the shooting percentage. that's not saying much. fuck that guy.

oh, and fuck mike brown. damn that was boring to watch.

The spurs will destroy the cavs in the finals.

4 or 5 games, then it's over.

spurs in 5.

maybe 4..if parker gets antsy and wants to hurry home to eva.

fuck the spurs, i didnt watch one game

YEA SPURS! i think now i can place them as a dynasty...they should of just gave them the trophy after they beat the jazz...you think big shot rob deserves to be in the hall? or did he just get lucky by playing on great teams with superstars? he's got seven rings now...

The Spurs are a great team but dynasty?

I don't think so.

- Have they won back to back with this team?

- You can't include the '99 team. Why? How many players are from the '99 team still playing?

- Look at their fuckin opponents when they win... the only legit win was against Detroit and that went to 7 and could have gone either way.

- Dynasty teams DOMINATE in the regular season. When did they finish at the top of the regular season?

Yeah they play successful playoff ball.

Fuck Timmy - you're boring. I don't care if you're effective. You ARE boring.

Fuck Parker - I'm just jealous. Still your floater looks maaaaaad homo.

Fuck Bowen - you're a dirty cheat.

Fuck Manu - you're a wannabe actor. Grow up.

Fuck Oberto - ya goofy sissy.

Fuck Ellson - another dirty cheat - yeah I saw those hits under the ring.

Fuck Robert - does nothing all season and then decides to 'turn up' and play dirty - that Nash flagrant deserved far far more than what he got. How many games did 'mello get? Yeah I thought so.

Fuck Pop - yeah weird incestous freak. good coaching tho. hahaha.