NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Funny thing is... I support the Warriors all the way, but they really don't deserve to get to the finals. They played way too sloppily. Game 5 was a disgrace, no need for all those hard fouls. Dirty.

Utah ain't all that great either. They've been playing sloppily as well. But they did play better than GS.

It'll be interesting to see how the Suns will fare in game 5 without Diaw or Stoudemire.

mark cuban started crying when he started to talk about dirk at the press conference...it didnt seem right without him holding up the trophy in the arena infront of all his home fans like the mvp usually does..instead it was just like a news conference.

i thought kobe should of won but dude only got 2 votes.

warriors i tip my hat to the run...

Why isn't TYRUS getting LOVE? The dude's un-fuckin-believable. The guy does everything - apart from the usual rebounding n' scoring - he's picking up loose balls, rejecting everyone, alley-ooping, put-backs, 5 steals last night... fuck man.. give that guy a starting position already!

The Beard may be the story of the play offs followed (in the media) by the Hallmark story of Fisher... then it has to be TYRUS*.

* OK maybe I'm just emotional that the conference finals are gonna SUCK if PHX or the CHI can't come through.

Thinking about NBA playoffs just gives me murderous thoughts now (and it's been that way for the last 24 hours or so). the whole amare/barbosa suspension thing just pissed me off so much, and I am not even a phoenix fan.

you make bunch of motherfuckers who don't want to wear suits wear them to put on a 'good product,' then you let cheapshot artist like Bowen get away with dirty plays, let Manu do the flop-and-complain routine for an entire season + playoffs, but get all sensitive and apply a terrible rule (bench area clearing). NBA deserves a Spurs - Pistons final - there's your 'good product'.

I really hope that this is not the last time we'll see exciting teams like the Warriors and the Suns. But one thing's for sure about this year's playoffs. If it is the Spurs vs. Pistons, or heck, even Spurs vs. Utah, I'll stop watching basketball for the rest of this season.

There's nothing more dull than robots playing basketball.

thought phoenix would of made that comeback complete in the 4th, but they fell off...

It wasn't their fault... I seriously found the refereeing questionable down the stretch. Did STAT step outta bounds?? Did Nash deserve that loose ball foul on Timmy? Did Barbosa really committ a charge on Barry? Watch the replays.

PHX got robbed.

lebron is bound to get over the hump and beat detroit, like jordan. i pray that it's during this conference final. although, i sorta want webber to get his before he's done. same with garnett, if that ever happens...

if KG becomes a laker i think kobe might be of some use to him...theres talk

fuck this shit. celtics got screwed again. :( :( :(

I am looking forward to what Simmons has to write about this one. I guess Stern didn't really feel the need to revitalize a once proud organization - if anyone were to do something shady and get away with it, this would have been an easy one as % would've hid the shady dealings well enough...