hamham3001

NBA Basketball

^ with wiggins' game being compared to t-mac's, you may see something like that again

sixers don't know how to tank, 3-0 with wins against miami and chicago. mcw is killing it.

^ picked up mcw on my fantasy team thinking he would have a decent rookie year. can't believe how well he and the sixers have played.

^ i'm kicking myself after passing him up in my draft. everyone was talking about how bad a summer league he had, and that he had bad shooting. he then goes on to jack up 4 threes his first game. :(

i knew he was the only pg on the sixers, with a similar situation already happening last season with damian lillard (we know how that turned out which makes my decision to pass on him even worse lol)

i was thinking mcw turnovers would fuck up his value...and i didnt think he would be that great of a scorer either. 

edit:  i was expecting alot of games like tonight

Edited by domdomdomdom

^ i'm kicking myself after passing him up in my draft. everyone was talking about how bad a summer league he had, and that he had bad shooting. he then goes on to jack up 4 threes his first game. :(

i knew he was the only pg on the sixers, with a similar situation already happening last season with damian lillard (we know how that turned out which makes my decision to pass on him even worse lol)

I had my doubts with mcw, but he should flourish this year (aside from a couple off-night's). it's going to be more interesting to see what happens when turner is out of the picture in the immediate future. I like to believe mcw has the potential to turn into a solid producer like mike conley (I.E. steals being the strongest asset). lillard still has a much higher ceiling, and owners should definitely temper their expectations as mcw continues to develop his game.

edit: I would be kicking myself if I wasn't able to get oladipo at a discount this year... nelson is bound to be traded, right?! 

Edited by TonesMIA

got bennett too... idk why im so scared to drop him, like hes gonna turn it around... 

just traded my last pick, lance stephenson, for brandon jennings :ph34r:

hold the applause

lol hope that didn't get vetoed for you

anyone else draft anthony davis? i've never drafted lebron or durant before, but this is probably the closest thing to it. anthony davis + paul george combo...feels good man

lol hope that didn't get vetoed for you

anyone else draft anthony davis? i've never drafted lebron or durant before, but this is probably the closest thing to it. anthony davis + paul george combo...feels good man

that's a pretty nice lineup.

also GODDAMMIT LARRY SANDERS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN DPOY

still hurts...

jesus-shuttlesworth-ray-allen-three-poin

i cry. i just hate when they act like it was the comeback of the century.  championship won on errors

Edited by znoyer7744

40910AD7-BB63-4D22-A3A4-D7FE4F96590F-205

awesome game last night.

Edited by Flipflop214

I'm sad that Adidas has an 11 yr contact with the NBA. SMH, shoulda been nike.

Sprurs continue to fly under the radar...

"And such is existence for the Spurs, no matter how thoroughly they destroy their competition. They’re constantly winning, yet rarely celebrated. Hell, forget celebrations — they’re hardly even acknowledged. Were the NBA a three-legged race at Camp Crystal Lake, the Spurs would be Jason, dressed in full horror movie regalia and blending in among the campers despite being the largest and most menacing figure hovering over the festivities. For whatever reason, no matter how many times they wreak havoc on the league, they’re ignored...

as soon as we read the reports of the killer in town, we turn our attention back to the things we’d rather see. While we sit around the campfire and regale each other with tales of the Wolves and Pacers and get drunk as only teenagers can on the intoxicating allure of the Blazers and Warriors, the Spurs sit on the edge of the woods, waiting for us to prematurely declare our love for one of those teams with which infatuation comes so readily. The fire gleams off the eye of the villain we all know yet refuse to pay our attention...

...Shoot them, crush them between a vehicle and a tree, send them careening out an airlock, do whatever you’d do if you were in a horror movie; none of it will matter. The Spurs will not die."

http://hardwoodparoxysm.com/2013/11/19/san-antonio-spurs-fly-under-radar-despite-being-one-of-the-best-teams-in-the-league/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

i missed the nets game but holy shit.

jason-kidd-party-foul.gif

"kidd, obviously drunk throughout the whole game, spills his rum & coke."