NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Woodson always pulls cope out of the game. NO ONE CAN SCORE,WHAT DO WE DO? *cope makes a few 3's* WE BETTER TAKE HIM OUT.

goddamnit woodson, he can give some solid scoring but woodson just prays for JR or carmelo to not go 4-30, i mean i get it, but I feel like cope gives a good spark when there's a lot of shooting trouble, he's pretty consistent  scoring-wise.

Never thought I'd be going for the Spurs since they beat the Pistons (Manu rubbing it into Tayshaun with that pass). The idea of T-mac and those Aussies winning is actually beautiful.

Speaking of Australians, hoping this man reaches the draft. Seems unlikely but I'm biased cause I went all the way through school with this guy, played in the same association too.

Never thought I'd be going for the Spurs since they beat the Pistons (Manu rubbing it into Tayshaun with that pass). The idea of T-mac and those Aussies winning is actually beautiful.

Speaking of Australians, hoping this man reaches the draft. Seems unlikely but I'm biased cause I went all the way through school with this guy, played in the same association too.

haha that's fucked up, i guess we went to the same school...

didnt think spurs have a chance in hell against the blouses... but after watching hibbert manhandle (for the most part) the heats "big men", now I can see spurs getting it... compared to pacers, spurs got a better coach with more disciplined and expierenced players to really take advantage of the inside... heres hoping