hamham3001

NBA Basketball

this game is worthy of a game 7.

Edited by M4TM

whole boston team looks like they want to cry

surprised they got this far tho

Guest Methimphibian

nice job MIA...whoever said Bosh was not a key player last page is just plain ignorant, bosh/lbj came up huge game 7. can't wait for finals

i've been following boston since '07 and this is the first loss that really got to me. seeing doc and kg interact with a few seconds of gametime left (gif was posted a few pages back) and then his post-game interview, i felt totally gutted. such an incredible coach and a great core of dudes, it is devastating that they gave everything but it just wasn't enough (largely) due to their age compared to a team that was so much younger overall. i'm still thankful that they managed to put up one last fight - truly an end of era and one that celtics fans won't forget anytime soon.

Edited by conqueror

i still think okc in 6. if miami don't win, is the team going to be blown up? spoelstra fired and riley back in? bosh traded (really wade should be instead, but they never would)? if allen signs with them i will cry.

Edited by conqueror

they are pretty dope owners - weezy (and i think 2chainz from memory) bitched when they showed up with their entourage and weren't treated like royalty by automatically given courtside seats. apparently were offered to actually buy (gasp!) a ticket for a few rows back but that was beyond them so they left.

Edited by conqueror

tumblr_m5jeqq3HGW1qzhy1ao1_500.jpg

okc make a habit of putting away teams' managers in the nosebleed section, it seems?

it's nowhere near the nosebleeds, but i get what you're saying. you'd expect to see them in a skybox or something, but they're just sticking out like a sore thumb in a sea of blue tees.

they are pretty dope owners - weezy (and i think 2chainz from memory) bitched when they showed up with their entourage and weren't treated like royalty by automatically given courtside seats. apparently were offered to actually buy (gasp!) a ticket for a few rows back but that was beyond them so they left.

but i thought durant hooked wayne up after this.

but i thought durant hooked wayne up after this.

maybe he did for a future game, i dunno.

nail biter

that no call was horrible seemed like lebron also got westbrook on the rebound ...

mia gonna win 2/3 at home, then finish it in game 6. want okc to win, but i think this is lebron's year.