supertalk6
hamham3001

NBA Basketball

daniels played so good. i was screaming at that du the other week.

edit - i been riding rondo's dick since he was signed...glad he is finally getting the recognition he deserves. ainge needs to quit being fucking delusional and stop threatening to trade him (if that gasol trade went through it would be the worst fucking trade in the history of shitty ainge trades) and start re-building the team around him with some young guns. allen won't be back next year, and if pierce/kg do return it will definitely be their last (weary) stand.

Edited by conqueror

Happy to see Ray Allen back to shooting tonight.

Sad to see James and Pierce foul out at the most exciting time of the game.

And wtf was Wade doing with that last ot shot?

Series though! What Playoffs should be!

thunder got the spurs shook again and again. popovich's in game interviews are great. dude literally said 4 words when asked 2 questions. even the zen master said more than that. i guess i'd be speechless if i were getting out coached.

meh, nobody was really contributing from their bench, seemed like ginobli and parker was trying to carry them the whole game while okc had everyone knocking down shots

If the Spurs can win 20 in a row I'm guessing they can win 2 in a row now. I don't think the series is over yet by any stretch of the imagination. I also can't imagine the Heat losing to Boston either despite those two lackluster, messy performances. The end of regulation was scary though. An iso for Lebron with no perimeter shooters in the game...okay.

what? you have shane battier, mario chalmers, and dwade. and you said they dont have shooters? they had enough on the court and he (had to) passed it to haslem

no excuses

i feel like the okc/spurs series has a similar feel to the lakers/okc series in the fact that a lot of people thought la would eventually win the series and never really panicked. people aren't giving okc enough credit and i get it cuz they are young and haven't reached the finals yet. having said all that i think/hope the thunder can win game 6 cuz game 7 in san antonio would be tough but not impossible. also promising to see westbrook doesn't have to put up huge offensive numbers to win a game for the thunder.

i'm pretty sure most people with a clue have given okc plenty of credit and knew they would at least make it this far.