NBA Basketball

hamham3001

Spurs have been on an unreal run. Two losses in their last 31 games, and they've won 18 straight. Lebron is the best player on the planet, and it isn't even close, but there's no one around him and we've seen how that works against the Spurs already.

the exit of chicago, leaving san antonio with home court, sealed the title imo. i also think the okc series wont be as close as most hope. the thunder score off fast breaks resulting from turnovers and missed shots...not something the spurs do often.

spurs/okc has plenty of interesting, if not marquee, matchups.

parker/westbrook

kd/leonard+green

duncan/perk

harden/manu

in general it's going to be interesting to see how the spurs deal with tons of young, athletic defenders flying in to closeout on all their shooters. either it'll be raining threes or raining fouls, depending.

none of the spurs starters can really guard durant. leonard is 6'7'' and green is 6'6''. that's the only real weakness i see. i guess they can double and make durant pass it. it's gonna be a damn good series.

I think It will be a much closer series than some of the predictions I've heard. Spurs are a little deeper than OKC, but they really don't have an answer for Westbrook who is younger, more explosive, and playing better than Parker in the post season. The weight of the Spurs is still being carried by 3 players who are 30 and older, but they still have Popovich who can easily coach circles around Scott Brooks. My heart says OKC, but I think the Spurs will take it in 6.

I think It will be a much closer series than some of the predictions I've heard. Spurs are a little deeper than OKC, but they really don't have an answer for Westbrook who is younger, more explosive, and playing better than Parker in the post season. The weight of the Spurs is still being carried by 3 players who are 30 and older, but they still have Popovich who can easily coach circles around Scott Brooks. My heart says OKC, but I think the Spurs will take it in 6.

i think you're giving westbrook a little too much credit. parker is way better than him.

none of the spurs starters can really guard durant. leonard is 6'7'' and green is 6'6''. that's the only real weakness i see. i guess they can double and make durant pass it. it's gonna be a damn good series.

Leonard doesn't have the height, but he has the length, athleticism and smarts to make up for it.

exciting when they are running on all cylinders. lebron covers so much area on defense. wade kilt it w/ those floating runners. hope bosh comes back for the next series. kudos to indiana, hope they keep improving.

Guest Methimphibian

so much back and forth the first half, felt like an all star game rythm. lets see how the ECF shapes up

Edited by Methimphibian